.8

Kylie Pov

Before Leaving the Studio

Pia is ready to go back to the hotel. T is having a deep conversation with Chris. But i want him to come back to my hotel with me. I don't know how to tell him. So  I ask Pia for advice. 

" So I'm ready to leave but i want T come with me.  What do i do?" I ask Pia.

" What do mean you want T come home with you? You wanna have sex with him?"  I don't know why but i feel embarrassed to answer the question. I just nod my head agreeing with Pia. "  You gotta say it Ky." 

" I want to hang out with him. and see where it goes. " 

" Do you like him?"i  don't know how to answer this question. I don't know if i have feelings for T. I just know i like spending time with him.  

" Can you just tell me what i should do." I said ignoring Pia question. 

"Most guys aren't good with hints, So just be as straight forward  as possible. But he'll still might not get it."  

Straight forward as possible hmm. I text T  Come Cuddle with me" I look at him and wait for him to receive the message. Based on his response I think he gets what i'm hinting at.  but he rather talk to Chris. I'm thinking i gotta be more aggressive. So that's what i do.  

The Elevator 

" Ima fuck the shit out you when we get inside this room." T whispers in my ear.  Well he thought  he was whispering, I'm pretty sure  everyone on the elevator heard him. Which means Pia heard him.  I think its funny. 

We get out the elevator and walking down the hallway to he room. T is all over me.  Pia being the natural cock blocker she is she separates us walking in the middle.  Arms wrapped around both of our shoulders. 

" I Know you guys are about to do whatever yall please. But be considerate and promise to keep it down." 

" okay Pia." When we get inside the room T immediately starts stripping out his clothes. " You have condom right?" 

" Hmm" he says as he didn't hear me. but hmm is a response. So that means his ass heard me. i swear i hate that shit.

"  I said do you have an Condom ?" I speak as loud and clear as possible. 

" Nah we don't need one. I pull out King  and I'm clean. "  He said between putting kisses on my neck. i can feel his boner against me. I put my hand inside his boxers grabbing his manhood. 

" T If you want to put this in me, you'll walk down the street to the CVS and buy some condoms. I'ma take a shower and change. Now go don't keep me waiting I'm fucking horny." Just like that T leaves for the store. 

A hour later

 I'm waiting for T to come back from the store. To be honest i'm getting kinda sleepy.  Just as i'm bout to lay down.  He comes in the door. 

" Damnnnnnnnnnn!" He says in excitement  after seeing me.  

" You like?" i roll over on stomach so he can get a view from the back

" Hell yeaaaaaaa!  Bring that ass over here girl." He grabs me by my ankles pulling me to the edge of the bed. I  roll over on my back. He pulls down my panties.  He plants  kisses on inner thigh. Teasing me, making me more wet.

" T stop teasing me and Fuck me!" 

" SHUT UP." T said fingering me. " We going do this how i want. " I like it when the guy takes control. " Now lay down." I'm laying down looking at the ceiling.    

"Oh my god" I squeaked as T  began licking my clit. It felt so good. I'm gripping the sheets.  I don't think i can take this pleasure. I squirm a little bit. He tries to hold me down. But i keep squirming. shit i'm cumming. I came on T fingers. He sucks it off. 

I get in the doggy position. T slides  it in and it hurt, but i got used to his size after a while. It was slow long strokes at first. But it quickly turned into crazy rough sex, like one of his rap songs.  He fucking at a faster pace grabbing  my hair.

" Aye say your my bitch."  i have no idea what he just said.

" Hun?"  i say between moans. 

" Say you T Raww bitch." He said slapping me on my ass. i'm not saying that.We switched to missionary position. He starts choking me, I never been choked before during sex but i love it. 

T Raww Pov

I'm in the joint. She screaming and moaning my name and shit. Cuz T Raww is dat nigga. Don't nobody put it down like me.  I  feel Kylie push me out and she squirts everywhere. Soaking the sheets. Her legs are shaking like crazy, breathing extremely heavy.  Shit kinda scared me.  After 5 minutes she finally relaxes. 

"  yo you good?" . 

" Yea I'm good. I'm  just tired now, can help me change the bedding. I always  bring a spare sheets in my bag." I think this is some weird but she rich so maybe this is what rich people do. 

" You going get up so i can change the sheets."

" I can't move." I pick her up and sit her on the couch. After i clean up. I sit her back on the bed. I lay next to her. 

" T i love you." Kylie says laying her head on my chest. I have no idea what to say

End of chapter 

What do you think T response is?