.49

Kylie Jenner Pov

Heather had me and T both taste cakes at the bakery. The problem is i didn't show up alone. I brought My ex Travis  with me. I didn't want to go alone. Travis was always so busy for me when we dated. With us trying to rekindle our relationship he's trying to right his wrongs. So yeah he came.  T and Travis dislike each other.  So  It was enormous  amount of tension with being in the same room. Before T decided to leave.  I've tried calling him a couple times. With him ignoring my calls I'm sure he doesn't wants talk to me.

I don't understand  why Heather invited  T and I to taste cakes. When she already had her cake picked out. I feel like Heather is up to something I wish I knew what.

Like what was suppose to happen if i came alone? Does she know something i don't know? Was T really the person trying set up the date? I thought him and Iggy are together.

I have so many questions. You know what I'll get my answers at the rehearsal.

Trell Pov

Heather put herself in the middle of Kylie and Tyga's business and now she fucked up. Cuz shit backfired. I'm dying laughing at this shit. I thought the i got fake hacked shit was funny. But This is on a whole new level. Tyga is really mad now. He texted me this morning saying he's not going to the wedding.

 Heather gotta fix this mess she made

Heather gotta fix this mess she made. I don't care how she thought things would've went. That obliviously didn't happen. That's what she get for trying to do gods work for him.

T Raww Pov

Seeing Kylie and Travis together at the bakery made me missed Iggy. I didn't care about them being together. i know she can do better then him, dude looks like he smells like motor oil and old pizza.  But i don't really care what Kylie is doing  or who she's doing it with .  

I've been reaching out to Iggy  with no response. I know a way to get her attention. It's just gonna put a lot eyes on us. Which i don't want.

But I'm willing to do anything at this moment cuz i'm desperate.

Kylie Pov

Kylie Pov

" So where's T ?" I asked Heather as I'm looking around the church preparing for this rehearsal. I think everybody is here but him.

"  I have no idea. Ta-Rell where's T?" Heather asked as Trell was talking to SB and Dre who are standing five feet away from her.

" He's not going be here tonight. He's with Iggy."  Heather and I were both upset to hear he wasn't coming.  I thought this was mandatory.  Not to say I was looking forward to seeing him. I feel like we have things we need to talk about. It will best to get things out in the open the sooner the better.

I talked to Heather about the bakery incident and she says she didn't invite T. So now I'm even more confused why he left the way he did. He unfollowed and blocked me on all of my social media accounts. I want to know why cuz I did nothing wrong.

" Kylie why did you roll your eyes?" Trell says.

" I did not roll my eyes." I feel like Trell is just trying to start something.

" Aye Kylie You know Lightning doesn't strike the same location twice."  I don't why he's telling me this but ok.

"Nice to know AE ."

That was weird. 

Val Pov

" T why aren't you at rehearsal?" I asked as he sat on my couch watching college football. Which he hates. 

He showed up at my house unexpected. I don't know why he's here. I just know he's upset about something. 

"  Heather did some goofy shit the other day I ain't going."

He said taking a sip of wine, Which he refuse to drink from a glass. Stating real niggas drink from the bottle. 

" Why don't you go be with Iggy." 

I have brought up the Iggy subject three times with no answer. I thinking they had some type of fight again. 

" Man fuck Iggy, Fuck Kylie too."

" What did Iggy do ?"

I asked sitting next to him on the couch, turning down the tv. 

I already know Kylie is trash so anything he says about her is already a known fact. I want to know what happened to him and Iggy. 

" We got into one little fight and cheated on me bruh. I don't understand these hoes."

"Hold up, I thought you two broke up."

" Yeah but she ain't supposed to fuck anybody."

AE Pov

Aftter Heather's & Trell Rehearsal I had somethings on my mind that i wanted to tell my cousin. Val told told me he spent the night complaining about Iggy & Kylie. I just want to give him some advice. 

i called his cell Phone and got the voice Mail.

" Aye cuzo It's AE. Look I just want to tell you Lightning doesn't strike the same location twice. Meaning you got to go get what you want in life.things will rarely come to you. Aye I'm out, Bout to get some pussy.  Oh Yeah Heather is mad then mad then a mother fucka witchu. See you at the game tomorrow. "   

End of Chapter

Thanks again for reading

The bachelor & bachelorette party  & wedding will be next.

Next Chapter Will be .50

Thanks so much for reading.