.3

Saturday night

T Raww Pov

" So earlier you said you dropped out of school in the 9th grade

" So earlier you said you dropped out of school in the 9th grade. My question is why?" Me and Kylie are playing 21 questions and shit.    I  don't know what she not understanding.   school was  fucking up my money so i  stopped going. That's it. It's not really not that deep. I can't really elaborate on it beyond that. 

" I was making money in my neighborhood hustling. and i wanted more money so i quit school and became a full time hustla. " I said adjusting myself on this uncomfortable as couch.

" Were you a drug dealer?" Bih What?

  " How you going cheat like that? You know you can't ask two questions in a row." I said readjusting myself on this couch again. I really can't find a comfortable position.

" You can't just answer my question?"

" Nah its not my turn. So what would you consider yourself ? Cuz you wont say your an model, or an actress. or fashion designer.  But you do photo shoots, you film for tv and you design clothes. "  i don't really care. i just making conversation trying to change the subject. i don't really wanna talk about my work.

" I wont call myself a model because i don't know how to walk a runway. i wont consider what i do acting. So i'm not actress. I don't really design clothes i just put my name it. What do you think i am ?" all i know is she pretty down to earth chick.

" I don't know.  i was asking you. I just think you  very pretty and you know fashion. So people wanna follow you."

" Awe thank you. I think your handsome"

" Nah I'm Handsome and Wealthy." i said mimicking the Migos song. Pulling a couple racks out my pocket.

"You stupid." She said laughing seeing me dance with my money. " Come sit next to me. I know it's not comfortable on the couch. Lets play cards and continue to talk." She shows me a deck of cards on her night stand. I'm down she don't got to convince me to get in the bed with her. "You  just gotta answer this one question.  Are you drug dealer?"

" I'm a good guy Kylie and that's all you need to know on what i done or what i do." That's the most i'm going to say when comes to my occupation. " So you got a boyfriend ?" i said having a seat Indian style on her bed.

" Yes my love of life Austin." She so fake with that love of my life shit . She pulls her phone showing me pictures of him .Like i give fuck "he's in New York filming movie right now. I miss him so much." Ugh alright shut up bout this nigga. He ugly. " So  do you have a girlfriend ?"

" Nah i never had a girlfriend."  she a little shocked.I shuffled the cards and dealt them out. I guess were playing War.

" Ever?!" I guess it's not regular to her for me to never had a girlfriend. Based upon her family history of being serial daters.