.30

T Raww Pov

7 AM The next morning

Kylie wakes me up. shaking me calling my name.

" T You up?"

" No." I said laying back down. I'm not ready to be up. I feel like we just laid down.

" You didn't cum in me last night. Right?" Ok what is she talking about? let me sit up.

" Nah."

" Are you sure?"

" I'm positive. You swallowed like a big girl. You don't remember? " I said patting her on her back.

I have a vivid memory of what happened.

So we were fucking and one condom broke. Then my last condom in the box had a hole in it. Ain't no point using that so i went Raww. So 2-2.5 hours later Kylie can't take the dick no more she squirted everywhere. Fucking up my sheets. The only problem is i  haven't came yet. After Kylie takes a 30 minute break. My dick is still hard as rock. She sees it and takes care of me. So whatever shes doing her thing. and umm she pulls a can whip cream and squirts it on my Dick.

I had no idea where that shit came from

I had no idea where that shit came from. I just knew that shit was fucking cold. But it felt fucking amazing yo. Just as bout to cum she stops and asked.

" Val is fired right ?"  I couldn't think under this severe pressure.So I agreed with her.

" Fuck yeah she gone." She licked the tip of my D and I came in her mouth.

We go on to talk for an hour. Then we  get in the shower. where we had sex again. Then we fell asleep. 

After I told Kylie what happened we fell back asleep and woke up later in the morning.

" One of these days Ima put a baby in you." I said as we hugged while we're in the kitchen cleaning.

" You mean to say. Kylie I love you And I want you to be the mother of my kids. But I will politely decline your request. I need a major commitment before we take that step in our relationship. I'm not going be just another one of your baby mothers."

She said snapping at me.

Well damn that sounded good in my head . I really should've said one day I want to raise a family with you.

But she didn't deny the idea. She just demanded something more which I have no problem with cuz she's deserves the world.

Later in the day