.5

Kylie Pov

TY: I'm outside

I'm not ready yet, so he going have to wait. I can hear him bumping his music all the way upstairs in my room.

KY: Turn down the music before one of my neighbors call the cops.

TY: What's taking you so long?

KY: i'm doing my hair.

TY: Open door i gotta you use bathroom.

I run downstairs to open the door. I see him sitting on his Impala. My friend Pia says guys with muscle cars make her wet. I never understood why she would say that. But looking at T sitting on his car does add a layer of sexiness to him. lol

I go to finish my makeup

" How much longer you going be." he said walking into my bedroom drying his hands.

" I'm done." I walk in my room and he's in my closet. " Excuse me what are you doing?"

" You can't wear that dress it's going make you stand out. you want to fit in." He pulls out Mini skirts out the closet. It's November and way its too cold for Mini Skirts.

" Where are we going?" I said putting the skirts back in closet.

" To the hood. I gotta see someone then we going to my crib." I can tell by the smile on his face that he's lying about going to the hood.

So we go  out at this bakery/ diner  in Beverley Hills

So we go out at this bakery/ diner in Beverley Hills.

" Penny go tell Chef I'm here." T tells waitress as we have a seat in a booth.

" What type of food do they sell here?" I said browsing the menu.

" They got dope breakfast food. But i'ma order for you. You like doughnuts right?"

" Yes I love doughnuts."

" Mikey!" This lady screams come from the kitchen. T gets up and greets the lady with a hug. I think its his mom cuz they look so much alike. " and who is this?" T cuts me off as i was going to speak.