.9

T Raww Pov

Kylie freaked me out with that I love you shit. Now she's staring at me waiting for response. I don't know what to say. 

" Kylie i don't know bout no i love you shit. But i definitely fucks with you. I like hanging out with you. You my homie. " As soon as the word homie came out my mouth she got mad and moved over to the other side of the bed. I try to pull her closer to cuddle with her and whisper some shit in her ear to make her feel better. But as soon as  i touch her this bitch back hands me in my eye.

" The fuck ! Why the fuck you hit me in eye for yo ?" I yell in pain. putting hand over my left eye. 

" Oh my god i'm so sorry. let me see it." Kylie sounds genuine worried about my pain. but fuck her i want to choke her. 

" No get the fuck away from me yo!"

"Please show me your eye i just want to make sure you are alright."   I end up showing her my eye. " Oh my god I'll be back."  she puts on a robe and runs down the hallway to get some ice. 

3 hours later

Kylie Pov

I feel bad for hitting T. I did do it on purpose but i didn't want to hurt him. I just was so pissed that he called me his homie. Homies don't have sex with each other. ugh just thinking about what he said is making mad all over again.  Me and T are laying in bed in dead  awkward silence. i need some advice let me Text Pia

KY: Pia you up? I NEED YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pia: 4 wat?  You used a condom right?

KY: Yes mom. I need some advice. 

PiaOn  What?

KYI told him i loved him last night.

PiaDAMN GIRL!!! WAS THE DICK THAT GOOD? HOW BIG IS HE ? CAN I BORROW HIM FOR THE NIGHT? LOL

T was the best i ever i had. But i only been with Austin and Jaden. So I'm not that experience or whatever. 

KY: Bitch don't get shot.  but what should i do? cuz he totally called me his homie  after that.  and that wasn't the response i wanted 

PiaWhat  did you expect ?  You barely know this guy.  how can u really love him?  

KY: I do love him! 

Pia: Whatever Ky. You just jump from guy to guy to guy. and every time you start messing w 1 you change your whole appearance. u need to really find yourself . BE YOU ! 

Pia: enjoy the single life. 

Pia: Reminder you just  outta a relationship less than a day ago. 

I can't believe she went off on me like dat. what it makes it worst is that she was right. 

KYugh okay. what do i do now?

Pia: Idk bout you but i'm going back to sleep. bitch its 5 am

T Raww Pov

"T get up. " Ky says as she laying on my chest.  I think she's naked i can't really tell.  i know she has no bra on.  i rather be sleeping right now anyways, I know its gotta be still early in the morning. But if Ky wants fudk again i won turn her down. let me see what she want

" What?" I open eyes. i can tell Kylie is only wearing panties

"  Your phone ringing." she hands me the phone. and It's my brother Trell. Yesterday I told him i was bout run some errands real quick and right back.   I answer the phone.  

" Hello?" i said in my sleepy voice. 

" Nigga where the fuck is u at? it's muh fucking 7  in the Muh fucking morning  and yo ass is nowhere to  be found! " Trell is beyond mad  right now, and he's  yelling  and Screaming on the phone. I know Kylie can hear him since she still laid up next to me. 

" Baby who that?" Kylie says. I know Trell heard her. 

" You  out here chasing pussy nigga? Aight i see you. You better be at my store at 10. If you a minute late, we gonna fight cuz. Dats on mommas. You know how i get down. You better not be wearing that shit you wore yesterday. " He hangs up the phone. i don't understand why he so mad. But i'm going here it for the rest of the day.   

" Who was that?" Kylie a little worried.  I start getting dressed so i can leave. 

" Umm my brother. I got leave. I  got  to go to work." 

" How long are you staying here? "

" I don't know. After talking to Chris last night i thought i should stay for a while, to focus on the music."

" oh okay." She seems a bit down 

" You okay?" i rub her back. 

" Yea."

" When  are you leaving to go back home?" i grab my keys from the night stand. I'm ready to go now. 

" Tonight after my photo shoot." Kylie gets outta bed damn she looks so good. Damn i gotta fuck that again.

" Damnnnn you looking good."  i said walking behind her putting my hands on her waist. 

" To bad you don't have time for round 2? " 

" Shit i always got time for round 2?"  Trell is going to be mad. But fuck Trell

End of chapter

I'm going to introduce new characters next chapter.