.44

Thanks everybody for voting on my poll. I hope everyone is happy with the decision I made. - Toni Raww  💋

T Raww Pov

I'm helping Val get situated in the guest room while Kylie is still gone. I haven't found a way to tell Kylie that she's  going be staying here.

" Val you good ?" I asked as I about to walk out the room.

" I think I should leave. I know you and Kylie are about to fight. I don't want to be around that negative energy. I don't think it's healthy for me or the baby."

Val had said this before while we were at the hospital. But it just now starting to resonate with me.

Val is right 9/10 me and Kylie are going to fight tonight. But my main goal is to keep Val safe from Nicole and bullshit, the baby as healthy as possible.

I text Kylie to let her know what's going on.

Kylie Jenner Pov

Kylie Jenner Pov

I was upset to hear that I wasn't pregnant today. I was so sure that I was pregnant. I guess T and I need to just try again, Because I'm really ready to be a mother.  I've only been around King for month or so but I know I'm ready for this.

There no other person I want to raise a family with than T. So Ima need him to get his shit together. So we can start our family together.

I know I shouldn't wish bad on anyone but I was wishing Val had a miscarriage. I want to get rid of her for good. She's not needed. Anyone can do her job. She's does a horrible job anyways.  I'm looking for her replacement right now. I'll take over myself if need to be.

I've been pressuring for T to fire her as his manager. I thought that's what he did when they  had a meeting the other day. But i guess not.

There a couple things I don't like about this post

There a couple things I don't like about this post. 1  don't like that he's throwing light shade to me because his fans already don't like me. I'm not good enough for him according to them.

Val thinks being linked to me is bad for his brand according to her. So the shade was probably her idea.

.

2. I don't like the pic he decided  to post of her. It's inappropriate for someone who has a girlfriend.

After reading the caption T decides to text me. I'm not in the mood to talk to him. After learning that he invited Val to stay over without consulting me, made me even more angry.

So since he decided if he's gonna  invite her to stay. I'm going out with my girlfriends  tonight.

Val Mercado Pov

2 Am

I'm not feeling good. But I'm not real pain or anything. I just feel that something is off. I'm not sure if i should go back to the hospital or not.

I knocked on T bedroom door.

" come in."

" Kylie isn't here right ?" 

I'm not sure came home or not. He told she wasn't coming. I don't no if things changed.

" Nah you good come in."

" I need a massage can you rub my feet please?"

" You can't rub your own feet?"

" Please T. You do it so much better than I can ever do it. Plus I don't think it would good for Sophia." 

He's so perfect.  T rubbed my feet until I felt better. I love him so much. It's hard to deny these feelings for him spending so much quality time together.

Even if I end up losing this baby. Which I most likely will according to the doctors and we saw today. I want to be with T. I don't care what Kylie wants or has to say about it. I'm taking what I want. This is my man. God put him in my life for reason. I'm not going letting him go without a fight.

Deep down she knows that T and I belong together and she was just a phase.

Next Morning

T Raww Pov

Val and I went back to the hospital first thing in the morning. Since she hasn't been feeling good. I'm thinking the worst. She's way more calm than me. I'm super nervous.

We got the bad news. That she loosing the baby. I don't know why but I already have a emotional attachment to this unborn child. I gave her a name I was ready to embark the parenthood journey with Val. So it was hard to dealing with this lost.

But everything happens for a reason. I'm putting it all in gods hand.

TMZ Report
Kylie Jenner a wanted woman ?

Three women have been taken into custody for leaking Kylie Jenner boyfriend Tyga  nudes, insinuating he was having a relationship with a Transsexual.   Well Kylie Jenner is the alleged mastermind behind everything according to the other women.  Kylie Allegedly wanted   to get rid of  all of Tyga's ho's once and for all, Her only solution was to make him undesirable .    Sounds far fetch to us, But the FBI wants her  to come in for questioning. We'll keep you posted.

End of Chapter

There is still possibility that Kylie or Val or Both of them to be T in the future. I'm not ruling anything out at the moment.

Thanks for reading.