.38

Next Morning

9 AM

T Raww Pov

This morning i call Rico  to call off my dumb plan. I realized how stupid it was. It's wasn't going solve my problem. I have to handle my situation a more delicate manner . After getting off the phone with Rico my nanny Melisa called me. I gave Melisa the day off since its her birthday. So i didn't know why she was calling me.

" Hey Mr. Stevenson?"

" Whats up Melisa."

" Hey. So i've been at Asia's all morning. So i'm wondering do i still have the day off?"

The fuck she mean she's been at Asia's all morning? Asia should be up with King. Not the nanny. Asia has no job. She sits on her ass all day. I pay for everything. I don't understand why she even needs a nanny. It's makes me mad to know I pay for someone to watch my baby so my baby mama can be lazy.

" What do you mean you've been Asia all morning?"

" She's been locked away in her room all morning. i think she went out clubbing last night and possibly has a hangover." SMH. Well King don't need be there if she just gonna be sleep dealing with a hangover.

" Melisa give me favor? Just Bring King over here and i give you get the rest of the week off with pay."

Kylie Jenner Pov

This morning I met King for the first time. He's so cute and a little shy. Looks just like T. I'm happy that T is active father in his son life. Looking at them interact with one another makes me realize how selfish I once was.

King had us playing duck duck goose. He liked being the goose. It was so much much fun. I really wish I could hang with them all day, but I promised Khloe I'll come over.

Khloe house

Khloe is leaving to go to Morocco  with French tomorrow. So today she's packing.

" So Ky what happened after me and Kim left last night?"  Khloe asked trying to pick out her outfits.

" Umm We talked about our living situation, and could it be possible to just be roommates."

" What did he say?"  Khloe is excited to say the least. I don't understand why. But ok.

" We discussed a possibility of reconciling. We just want to take it slow."  Khloe is  so happy to hear that me and T are working things out. Which is a surprise to me.  From our conversation yesterday I thought she wouldn't want us to be together.

She  immediately picks up her phone and called Kim on FaceTime.

" Keeks what are you doing?" Khloe asked having a seat on her bed. I sat down next to her.

" I'm at mom's with Ken, Kourt talking about mom new car." My mom just  got a Bentley from Corey. It's a beautiful car. I helped him pick it out.

" So I'm here with KyKy and she  just said her and Tyga are getting back together."  That's not what i said. But whatever.  10 times out of 10 that's what gonna happen.