.11

T Raww Pov

Kylie annoyed the fuck out of me  today at lunch

Kylie annoyed the fuck out of me  today at lunch.I don't understand why she was so jealous  of Val in the first place. like she was really hating on her. I didn't even find Val attractive at first.  But Val pretty and she gotta nice bubble on her. But  i was only giving her a compliment earlier,  Cuz she looked sad.  You know 9 /10 waitresses are the happiest people you meet. Then I gave Val a big tip, Because my mom works in the food industry.  So i know how hard it is for them. i know this money can really help her out. But Kylie has an attitude cuz she jealous. i don't understand why. She is one of the most prettiest popular girls in the world, she really has millions of people who worship her  on the daily.  But she still the  so  insecure.  That i can't talk to waitress. Or leave a nice tip. See this is exactly why i don't do relationships. 

  AE and I are on our way to Chris show tonight. I'm meeting up with Val later.  Chris told me to  come by early to see the arena. 

" Bruh i can't believe you bout to perform here. I mean the Nets used to play here."  I'm looking out in arena full of empty seats that will be packed in couple hours. 

" Yeah and we sold it out." Man this is crazy. I hope one day i can get on this level. 

" Man i wish performing in place like this."

" I can make that happen if you really want to."  Shit that's not even a question 

" Hell yeah i want to."  Chris gives his Dj my song and i'm performing during the break in his set. 

The show 

As the show goes on the more nervous i get.  I'm really worried about getting booed off stage. It show time Chris just gave me a signal to come out. 

I perform my song faded and the crowed goes nuts

I perform my song faded and the crowed goes nuts. I wasn't expected to get that good of a reaction. I walk backstage and everybody is telling me i did good job owning the stage. 

After the show Chris and his crew, AE, Val and I go out to the strip club. 

" So T  You wanna join me for rest of the tour it's only five dates."  Chris said making it Rain. Val is sitting on lap. to be honest i rather have her on lap than any of these strippers. 

" As his manger. We accept your offer?"  She shook Chris hand to close the deal. I hope she playing with that manger shit.  I'm just going to ignore it. 

" I accept. So when the next show ? "  

"   Three days in DC." 

" Ight bet we talk more in the morning." 

" Call me you wake up tomorrow."  Chris daps me up before getting escorted to the back room by two strippers. looks like he going have a good night. 

Val and I leave the club shortly after Chris to the back

Val and I leave the club shortly after Chris to the back. We leave AE behind he trying to fuck the bartender. 

" So what do you know about managing  artist?" I said as we walk  3 blocks  to her car. 

" I went to school for it." i heard people doing that at a art institute.  

"  Than why are you waiting on tables in Queens?"

" My ex boyfriend was  my first artist. He  used me to get a record deal and left me. Now i'm broke and the only job i could get was a waitress. " 

" Damn that's fucked up."

" It's cool he  got dropped from his label after his second single flopped. Now he back in his moms house." She laughs  " So you should let me mange you  " We finally reach her car. I'm kinda surprised that she driving a hummer. gas gotta be expensive as fuck for her. 

" mmm i don't know what can you do for me." 

" In six months i guarantee to have you on the radio." that's a big statement ima hold her to her word. 

" okay let see what you can do." We shook hands to seal the deal. 

Kylie Pov

Pia and I landed in La early in the morning. I don't know why i'm checking T IG to see if he posted anything tonight. He hasn't post anything all day. I wish it was a way i could see what he doing tight now. ugh I'm driving myself crazy thinking about him.  let go to bed. I gotta deal with my sisters in the morning.   

End of Chapter

I know this chapter was boring. But I'm building up for something big. 

don't worry i'm not going hook Val and Tyga up. 

Thanks for reading