.46

Kylie Jenner Pov

I'm going over T house but not to have sex with him. I think it's time we talk. We have a lot of un settled issues.

I walk inside his house he greets me at the door. He's kissing me all over my neck.

" Babe we need to talk."

" About What? "  He says continuing to kiss on my neck.

" I'm on my period." That stopped everything

" The Fuck you come over here for? Shit, wasting my fucking time."  I can't believe he just said that. I should fucking punch him.

" To Fucking talk, You fucking dick."

We have a seat at his bar.

" So You want me to cut off Val." He says in a very mellow tone.

" I don't understand why this is so hard for you to do? Are you love with her or something."  I think this has to be some reason for him to choose her over me.

" Come on Kylie, Me and Val are only friends."  He can't be serious. Who will believe this bullshit he saying. I know i don't.

" Most people don't get there friends pregnant TYGA!!!"

" Is this what you came to talk about? Cuz i'm not gonna cut Val off, cuz it makes you uncomfortable. You should just trust me."   At this point i want to smack him why cant he just cater to my needs. why does he have to be like this. It's like he doesn't care about me anymore.

I get up to pour myself a glass of wine.

" My boyfriend should consider my feelings."

" Maybe my girlfriend shouldn't be flirting with her ex on Instagram. I see everything Kylie. You been liking all that nigga pictures  & and went on date with the nigga."

I feel guilty i didn't think he knew that. It wasn't a date it was a business meeting.

" It wasn't a date it was just lunch."

" You still didn't tell me about it. I talked to you multiple times since then. There is no secrets between me and you when it comes to Val. Why are you keeping secrets Kylie?"

" I'm not keeping secrets i just didn't tell you."

" That's the same damn thing! KYLIE THE FUCK."  T slams his hand on the bar top.

" NO IT'S NOT TYGA."

" Is there anything else you want to talk about. Cuz i'm done talking about this." He gets up from the bar.

" I just want you to cut off Val so we can start our family."

" I'm not having anymore kids right now. I got a enough on my plate. Val isn't the problem in our relationship. "

How is she not the problem she's the only thing argue about.

" Well i want a baby for my birthday &  Val is the problem."

" The problem is you want to jump start where we left off before Mexico. But i'm not the same person i was two years ago. I got a business now. I'm making millions every year. Over 150 people are depending on me to feed their families. With that being said i got to make sound decisions. I'm gonna be road for 200 plus days next year touring and shooting movies.  I don't have no time for no kids. Bringing a kid to the world will be selfish."

" But you was ok with Val having a baby?"

" I didn't want her to have a baby either bruh. You need to give up this baby shit. We both in perfect health. We always got later. You need to worry about building Kylie cosmetics to the biggest brand ever."