.26

T Raww Pov

Monday Afternoon
T condo

" You know what the best thing to do in a relationship ? buy ya girlfriend gifts. I'm telling you won't never regret it." I told Trell. When I really start making big money. I'm buying my girlfriend gifts all the time. Seeing  her so happy that it brought tears to her eyes was beautiful feeling.

" I'm not taking any advice from a nigga seeing a bitch he could babysit."  See I'm tryna help Trell out but he wanna make jokes. It's cool I'm immune to bullshit now. I understand he's going makes his little jokes. But I'm happy with my situation. I bet Heather can't say the same thing. 🐸☕️

" know what nigga fuck you. I'm just tryna help you out. So you won't be jerking off to Selena Gomez in shower. Cuz I know for fact that Heather ain't throwing it back for since y'all staying in my spot." 

When me and Heather went out shopping the other day she spent majority of her time complaining about Trell. And he never does nothing nice for her. She gotta beg to go on movie dates.  It's only a matter of time before she leaves him or cheats  if Trell doesn't change. I believe every girl deserves to be treated like a princess.

" Rainbow shut  fuck up. Ain't no body taking any advice from cherry pie nigga. And nigga What's up with ya pants. Why they so fucking tight my nigga. I feel like I can see the outline of ya dick my nigga. Pause. Dat shit ain't cool cuh."

" you gonna call me rainbow but you staring at my dick... Okay you stupid?"

" Fuck you cuh. Don't be using my shit? " Trell leaves to take out the trash. . " Ay Heather really tell you about no cutty ?"

" Yeah nigga. I ain't making that shit up. "

" whatever cuh you lying yo."

Trell goes in the guest bedroom to fuck with Heather

Trell goes in the guest bedroom to fuck with Heather. I'm standing right by the door. I'm. It going to miss a damn thing   This is going to be entertaining.

" Aye why every time I touch you you smack my hand." 

" Maybe cuz I don't want you touching me."  Oh shit Heather with the attitude. Trell is taking this L.

" Why you acting like dat come on girl. T said it was cool. You just gotta chill out on the screaming you normally be doing." Dis nigga lying but continue.

" Tarell I'm not having sex with you in your little brothers house. So advise you start looking for our own place to stay. Nothing is going happen between me and you until then Tarell. "

To see Trell make that walk of shame out the bedroom was priceless. I wish I would've filmed it. Cuh is so mad. But I got some good news.