.24

Kylie Pov

Kris Jenner house

Kris Jenner house. 11:28 Am
Kylie bedroom.
Tuesday morning

My friends Jordyn and Stas skipped school to hang out with me while I packed for Coachella this weekend. Stas is also coming with me and Kendall. So I'm excited about that. Jordyn is staying home.

Anyways we're all going through my closet picking out the outfits. Stas is trying to steal clothes. Jordyn is trying to borrow jewelry.

" So what's going on with you and T ?" Stas said flopping on my bed.

" Yeah are guys back together or nah?" Jordyn followed up Stas question. Based on their tone and body language, I'm starting to think that they don't like T.

" you guys don't like T? " I asked just clear the air. I don't like being around the bush with my friends. If have something to say than say it.

" it's not that we don't like him." Jordyn says before Stas cuts her off.

" We feel like you can do better. Than a drug dealing gang member." Whoa this throwing me off coming from Stas. Cuz Stas likes just about everybody. But I understand T isn't the ideal guy I will associate with on paper. But if you get to know him you  he's a real good guy. With a heart of gold. Even if he's a asshole sometimes.

" Plus he has a kid on the way with a another woman. And let's be honest he's not that good looking." Damn. I draw the line here. I can't believe theses bitches are coming for me like this. Like Stas bf isn't addicted to Coke. Or Jordyn isn't talking to someone she met online. Who is 9/10 is catfish creep.

" 1 he's not a drug dealer anymore he raps now. 2 I can't control him having a kid. 3 Stas your boyfriend has cocaine addiction. He even stole money from your parents to support his habit. 4. Jordyn you are talking to guy you met on  the internet. that never actually even met. He won't fucking FaceTime you. He's a catfish. But you're sending him nudes. (Smh) Do you know what type of creeps are out there on the internet?" She puts her head down cuz she can't take the truth. " Last but not least I don't give a fuck if you find him attractive or not. I do and that's all that fucking matters. "

" Ky we didn't mean to upset you we were just looking out for you." Stas said trying to apologize. I'm not hearing it. They pissed me off.

" Don't throw stones when you live in. Glass house." I said walking out my room I need space from them.

T Raww Pov