.6

Kylie Pov

"Kylie Kristen Jenner Where the hell have you been all night?!!!"  Kris is pissed

"Kylie Kristen Jenner Where the hell have you been all night?!!!"  Kris is pissed.  If she didn't come home a day early all of this mess could've been avoided. Now i got to think of a lie. I'm too high to come up with a good lie. I mean the truth is i was hanging out with my drug dealer friend, I accidentally got high and I  ate extreme amount  of food.  I fell asleep with T i wasn't a loyal girlfriend so yea. i can't tell my mom that truth. I'm thinking which one friends will cover for me who hasn't spoken to my mom. The first person to come to mind is Pia. She has her own apartment. so i can just say i spent a night.

" I was at my friend Pia house." reading Kris body language i know she doesn't believe me."She thought  someone was stalking her, So i stayed over last night."  i added to make my story sound more believable.  

" Why didn't you call me and ask me if you stay over Pias ?"  

" I didn't think it mattered since you weren't suppose to be home."

" It always matters Kylie, I am Your mom I should know where you are at all times.I was worried sick about when i came home and you weren't here. I called all your sisters and none of  them knew your whereabouts. Why is that?!" Kris said yelling at me. I don't understand whys she acting like she cares. When in reality all she cares about is Kim, Kendall and her new boyfriend Corey.   

" Alright Kris get the fuck out my room. I already told you where i was if you don't believe me that's on you!"  I'm done with her shit. I want her to get out my room. I'm tired. 

" That's it Kylie  grounded. No car, No phone, No leaving the house  until you change your attitude!" Kris screams at me. I'm not worried at all cuz she leaves with my sisters for Paris fashion week on Thursday. And i got business to NY this weekend. 

T Raww Pov

This girl was blowing up my line all  day yesterday. I'm like if you call me four times and ignore all your phone calls and texts messages  doesn't that mean something?  This bitch is still calling me after dropped Kylie off. i answer her call  back. 

" Why you ain't call me back yesterday ?"

" I was busy." I'm  keeping it short. I know she wanna fuck. But i don't like being harassed like that.  

" Doing what?" 

" none of ya business dawg. Ayo don't you ever you call me 15 times in day.  like you aint know if i didn't answer the first call dat means i was mother fucking busy. Matter of fact lose my number don't call me again.  " 

" Really T?." She sounds sad like she bouta cry but i don't care. 

" Yep deuces."   I hang up. she then sends me a text.  

FUCK U NIGGA U AINT SHIT. DATS WHY YOUR DICK LITTLE. YOU AIN'T NOBODY BUT CHUCKS LIL BITCH. U N AE R BOTH FAGS!

I just laugh  at that shit. This shit is fucking  hilarious. OG Chuck calls me.

" Sup?"

" What's good." 

" You and AE come by the crib and i need a favor."  

Kylie Pov

My friend Pia came over to  back up my story but my mom still doesn't believe it. So i'm still  grounded but not really.  I have plans to do a photo shoot in NY, While i'm out there i'm  going to see Austin. So i'm happy about that. I really miss him. 

" Kylie is that a hickey on your neck?"  Pia says touching my neck

"What?"  I hope its not a hickey on my neck anymore. I get up to check in mirror anyways. last thing i wanna do is fly all the way to New York with a hickey. God thing there is no hickey. 

" Ohh Jordyn wasn't lying when she said   you had a hickey.  I wanna know who gave it to you? and Where did you meet him? " Why would Jordyn tell Pia. Why didn't she say anything to me. I didn't know she saw it. I guess i gotta tell Pia since she tried to cover for me. But this gotta remain between us. I don't need everyone to know i cheated on Austin.

" I tell you if you promise to keep a secret." 

" I Promise Ky ." I have seat back on the bed. 

" I met this guy at this party."

" You left the house ??" She was so surprised. 

" Shut up and listen." I go on to tell her how i met T. 

" So you been cuddling with a hot gang banging drug dealer/ rapper and you still going to NY to see Austin lame ass. Who won't even go down on you, and you been dating for three years. But the rapper  went down on you. How was it? " Pia doesn't like Austin since she caught him  cheating on me. I forgave him since we all make mistakes. She also passionate about guys who won't go downtown. Her rules are lick it before you stick it. I'm not telling Pia how it was. I'm trying to forget i even did that with T. Even though we did it again last night. It felt amazing in the moment. But now i feel dirty.

" So Pia do you want come New York with me? Please! You know i don't like traveling alone." 

" Sure i need to go  Christmas shopping."  

T texts me. 

TY: What you doing this weekend?

KY: Visit MY BOYFRIEND IN NY

I had  make it clear to him that i had still had a bf

TY: Cool. i think i might  need to head ova there, Things getting hot out here.

KY: What you do?

TY: Turn on CNN. 

" Pia turn on CNN." she changes the channel and they are reporting a story about a prison break.

KY: What the fuck did you do?" 

TY: Long Story. But i gotta lay low for lil bit. 

KY: You wanna come to NY with me? I could need a bodyguard ?

I know i shouldn't invite my side piece on trip where i'm meeting my boyfriend.But i want to help him. When he clearly committed some type of crime. 

TY: You paying? 

KY: No. But ride this PJ for free. 

TY: When you leave?

KY: 5:30 Friday Morning. I'll pick you up from your house. Is AE coming? 

TY: I gotta leave ASAP. So thanks for the offer but no thanks. 

Ky: Dang be safe.

I really wish i could help him.

End Of Chapter

What do you think is going to happen in NY?