.27

Kylie Jenner Pov

I'm normally a non confrontational person. But I already don't like fact that T is having a baby. So I automatically don't like Asia or whatever. I'm not going to let her disrespect me for no reason. Especially since I did nothing to her.

Heather Sanders Pov

Last night I'd heard yelling coming from T room. Which is rare. They're normally just obnoxious moans.

I was trying ease drop to find out what was going on. But I couldn't understand nothing. Because my boyfriend turned the tv up louder.

A few hours later

T & I are starting are up early this morning.  I start my day with nice cup of coffee.

T and I are both sitting at the dining room table. T is opening mail making sure all the bills are paid before heading out of town.

" How did you sleep?" T asked as I was checking my email.

" okay I guess. What about you?" I'm so curious about happened last night. I'm dying to know.

" I haven't been to sleep yet."  Spill the tea T. I stop to give T all my attention.

" Why?"

" Man baby mama drama spiked through the roof last night." T says opening a envelope. " So Ky and I are doing our thing and phone rings, it's a unknown number. So I ignore it. Its 2 something in the morning and im not answering no call for someone i dont know. They continue to call 4-5 more times until Kylie answers the phone for me."

T goes on to tell me the play by play of  the Asia conversation. Which was the most hilarious shit I've heard in my life. The main reason  I thought this was funny cuz you got two girls talking reckless but neither one of them are about that life.

At the end of the day T should've put Asia in her place not Kylie. That's what I know from my personal experience of dealing with the ex.  Even though Asia isn't even a ex. Lol

" So why didn't you say anything to Asia sooner? You know before she went crazy."

" I didn't feel like I needed to give her explanation. I already told her I had girlfriend. What else do I gotta tell her?"  Idk bout that. But I know he needs to help resolve the issues between both of his ladies before the baby is born. That's all I have to say.

Kylie Jenner Pov

7:05 AM

Corey just helped me sneak back inside the house.

" Your mom is in her office." I can't get to my bedroom without passing the office. And I can't risk getting caught. My only move is to go downstairs to our little theater, Acting like I fell asleep down there.

Thursday 12:00 Noon

T and I are having lunch before he leaves in a few hours.

" Hey Ms Jenner these are for you." I hear him from upstairs greeting my mom after she opened the door for him. I'm still upstairs getting ready.

" Aww these are beautiful. Let me find a vase for them. T this is boyfriend Corey"

 T this is boyfriend Corey"