.29

Asia Pov

I don't like this hoe Kylie

I don't like this hoe Kylie. I don't know what T sees in her she ugly, she ain't got nobody, she probably can't cook, she don't suck dick like do and the hoe can't even fold clothes. T needs a woman in his life. Not no teen girl. He gotta be with her for the money and Fame. Cuz I don't see no other reason.

I exposed that hoe for having plastic surgery and he's still with her. I don't get it. Now I have to take matters into my own hands. I won't let him be a victim of the Kardashian curse.

T Raww Pov

Whoever was playing on my phone ima fuck them up. I know Kylie wants answers because shes worried and probably thinks the conversation was authentic. but I'm tired bruh. I just want to go back asleep.

We sat in silence for a minute just analyzing what just happened.

" T what was that?"
She asked after I laid my head back down on my pillow.

" Nothing. I'm going back to bed."

" No were going to talk." She demanded. " You killed somebody?"  Kylie is all emotional and shit. I can tell she took the Phone conversation to heart. But it's not that deep. i doubt its real.

" T I need a fucking answer?" She nudges me. Because I ignored her question. Faking like I was sleep.

" Look that Jevon dude ain't dead. He's just Asia faggot ass uncle." 

" TEE!" Kylie doesn't like the F word. I like my sleep so we both not getting what we want.

" What he's a fucking Faggot."

" You don't have use that language it's not nice." I take a deep breath. I'm trying hard not argue with her.

" Alright dude isn't dead he just ran off to be with his gay teenage boy lover."

FYI I don't like Jevon faggot ass. That nigga tried to hit on me one day. I still owe him a ass whopping.

" Why did you say he was dead then?"

" I was joking."

" T Murder isn't funny. What If your conversation was being recorded ? They could use it as a a confession. Why would you even joke like that?"

" I don't think it was real Kylie. I've been arrested several times. I've never had a cop call me threatening to arrest me. This shit was fake bruh. "

" So you think someone is playing a game?" I nod my head yes. " But why?"

"  That I don't know." That's the only question I don't have a answer to.