.21

T Raww Pov

" What do you mean you're pregnant? Why  the fuck are you telling me anyways? Cuh go tell that other nigga you fuckin

" What do you mean you're pregnant? Why  the fuck are you telling me anyways? Cuh go tell that other nigga you fuckin."  Asia out her damn mind if she think she can put this on me. I'm the fucking pull out king shit like dat don't happened to me.

" WHY THE FUCK ISNT IT T?" She is so mad right now. I've seen her fight her mom before. She same exact looks she gave her before she swung on her. But I ain't rocking it ain't my baby. But I'm stay cool I'm not going to yell at her.

" Cuz fo 1 in the pull out King nigga. I ain't never not pull out. 2 ya hoe ass has a boyfriend. 3 I know you trying put this on me cuz I'm bout blow up off this rap shit. You seen a nigga destined for success and you wanna attach your self to me." Asia just starts swinging on me. I just try to protect my self. I'll never hit a woman.

" SO NOW IM A HOE? BUT I WASNT A HOE WHEN U TEXTING ME BEGGING FOR NUDES. T I'M THE HOE ? BUT WHEN WE WAS FUCKING CALLING ME ANOTHER GIRL NAME. BUT IM THE HOE? YOU KNOW WHAT NIGGA FUCK YOU. KARMA IS A BITCH. REMEMBER THAT. " She storms the door. Slamming it shut behind her.I'm glad that's over.

3 Days later

This Asia shit has turned my own mom against me. She won't even talk to me at all. I don't feel like I did anything wrong cuz Asia is lying. She only saying the shit mines cuz a nigga boutta blow up off this music shit. Anyways besides that I'm worried about Kylie I haven't spoken to her in a couple days. This is the longest we haven't communicated with each other. I've called her, text, dm her on instagram & twitter but no response. I'm texting Ken to see if she knows something.

T:  Ken what's going on with ya sister?

T: Ken what's going on with ya sister?

Ken: She's on punishment 😂😂😂. She didn't tell you? 🤔

T: For what 🤔

Ken: She's hasn't been doing her school work.