.15

Kylie Pov

I bring Norman inside my room to introduce him to his new surroundings. Austin starts question where the puppy came from. I get it's weird. He went to use the bathroom and 20 minutes later I have puppy.

" Who's puppy?" Austin says after Norman ran up to him licking his toes.

" Mines. A fan brought it for me." I lied to avoid an argument.

"  Is this fan a guy?" I nod my head yes." Kylie you can't accept this gift from another man. I forbid it. I'm the only man who can buy my baby girl a gifts. I will consider it  cheating if you keep this gift. " Dude  is tripping if he thinks i'ma give away the gift i always wanted because he was slacking.

" Well I guees i'ma be a cheater just like you." I say being sarcastic.

" Really Kylie get rid of the dog!" He screams at me.

" No Austin i will not get rid of the dog. But i will get rid of you."

" Bitch You nothing without me."  I will not tolerate being called outside my name. I kick him out my house. I' have go film for the reality show anyways. But before I go ima go by T's  to retrieve Norman documents. 

T friend Heather answers the door

T friend Heather answers the door. Heather is so pretty. I wonder where she gets her clothes from? Her outfits always Slay.

" Hey Heather " she looks surprised to me i thought T would've told her i was coming over.

" OMG Kylie come in." She says pulling my free arm.  When I walked inside it looked like she was packing up to go back home. " So Where you get the puppy from ?"

" T!" I proudly say. I know T and I have complicated  friendship. But it really makes me happy that he got me the puppy. It means really listening to me and cares.

" Dat nigga ain't buy you no puppy stop fuckin lying." Some guy yells from the kitchen. Idk who he is but he scared me.

" Who that?" I whisper to Heather as we sit on the couch in the living room.

" That's Trell. T brother and my boyfriend. T didn't tell you bout him?" I'm starting to realize i don't know much about T. Heather and Trell leave for the airport. T is so much pain he can't walk them to the door.  I feel bad for him. But at least he having fun playing with Norman. 

" So what's his name ?" T says rubbing his belly

" This is Norman Jenner." I have seat on the bed with T and Normie.

" So where the boyfriend?" T says evil grin  on his face like he knew we got into a fight because he got me the puppy.

" He just left for Canada to shoot a pilot for a TV show." I have  to leave T house early because I have to film with my family today.