.31

T Raww Pov

Los Angeles Police Department

Interrogation Room

I'm sitting in this room waiting for the detectives

I'm sitting in this room waiting for the detectives. I put my head down on the table. I got my story together. I'm mad Trell torched my car. That shit was unnecessary. Now that's over 100k down the drain. Kylie wants to buy a new one. But if i can't afford it i don't want it. All i want  her to do is go to those anger management classes that she desperately needs. Just like she needs a job. She complains that she hates the show and she doesn't want to do the show anymore. Which is cool but she can't be sitting around doing nothing she's too smart for that.

The detectives are trying play some mind games, One detective the female detective ( She's little thick but she got big o phat ass.) She brought me chips and a water from the vending machine and turns on the air cuz its hot. I don't like the chips but i start drinking the water.

The male jerk detective turns on heat. So it feels like a sauna now. I'm sweating like a bitch. I try my best to maintain my calm, cuz i know they're doing this to irritate me.

After an hour both detective re enter the room.

" Michael Ty-ga T Raww Stevenson. This long rap sheet you have here. Nice to meet you." The male detective says reaching out for a handshake. I look at nigga like get that shit out my face. He puts his hand down.

" Do you want to talk to us or just roll your chances with the judge? You are looking at some very serious crimes not including what you are doing what you did earlier tonight in front the station. " The female detective asked.

" I'm not saying shit to yall."

" Okay were Just going bring Kylie Jenner for the hit and run, Because she was your get away driver right?" I can't let them bring Kylie down. I wouldn't be a man if did.

" Man i wasn't even with nobody. Kylie and i aren't even friends like dat." My plan is to deny everything about Kylie and not talk about anything else.

" So it was you that hit the parked car? You committed the hit and run? Where does a guy like you even get a car like that anyways?"

" I want my Lawyer."

" Okay before you lawyer up. Do you want talk about your relationship with Kylie?" The Female detective asked

" There nothing to talk about were just friends."

" are you sure?  they're plenty of pictures of you two on the internet. " She's continues questioning me after i nicely asked for a lawyer. Can this bitch not hear or something?

" You act like we kissing and holding hands in the pics. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS NOTHING MORE." This is the last thing i'm saying i want a lawyer.

" Okay calm down. I have a few more questions. What about the hug?" She asked making me mad