.36

T Raww Pov

So Kylie and I were watching Titanic. Her idea, i personally don't like the movie. She falls asleep with her head in my lap. It was a pretty awkward position. What makes it worst she starts squirming and it kinda sounds like she moaning. I think I'm tripping, it must be the wine. Cuz I know she's not having a wet dream. I decide Ima whisper in her ear to see if she wakes up.

" You like that  hun?"

" Yess daddy." Kylie says moaning.

I'm trying to refrain from laughing. I pull out my phone and record her. She's not going believe me in the morning.

" Who's your daddy?"

" T Raww. Fuck me daddy."

I bumped her while trying to hold in my laughter and she wakes up.

" You good?" Was thing i could think of after hitting her in her leg. i know it had to hurt a little

" Yeah, I'm just tired." She lays her back down.  I pick her up and carry her upstairs. I'll let her stay in my room, So she won't have a hard time using the bathroom. When she has too go.  I give a change of clothes A T- shirt, Boxers and a pair of sweats. I go back downstairs to lock up my house and make sure everything is good. By time i get back upstairs she sleep.

Next morning

" Tee. come here." Kylie asked me after i walked out of my closet. I got a little date this morning. Well it's not really a date. I'm meeting up with this chick I've been fucking on low for the last three months. It's a strictly sex only friendship.
After that i have an interview with Big Boi this afternoon.

" What's up?" I said walking close to the bed.

" Um can you take me to the court house?" That's random. Why didn't she tell me last night she had court in the morning?

" Whatchu need to go to the courthouse for?" I said having a seat on the edge of the bed.

Kylie doesn't say anything she just hands me her phone. I listen to this voicemail trying to keep my best composure. But when if i see this nigga I'ma fuck him up. It's on sight, I don't care who's around.

Kylie Jenner Pov

I had to tell T the story from the beginning. Which was very hard thing for me to do. I haven't talked about this with anybody. Not even my friends .

T reacted more calm then I expected. He offered me a place to stay to until i find a new place. I declined his offer because it will be to weird to be living with my ex. I don't see it going to well. I think I'll just stay at my mom house for the time being.

So T feels like like I need a bodyguard. So he called his friend  Noah to have him watch me for the remainder of the day. I don't understand all I'm bout to do is sit around my mom house. Anyways Ryan should be getting arrested soon. But whatever Noah's here.