.16

New Year's Eve 5:25 AM

T Raww Pov

After our fight me and Ky didn't talk much we just laid there awkwardly in silence

" T can you walk me to my car?" I'm still tired but I'm not let her walk to her car alone being this early in the morning.

" I think you should talk to other girls." That's the last thing I thought her say. I thought she would apologize for acting like a crazy bitch and attacking me. If anyone else would've done that I would fucked them up. I don't care if you were male or female I don't play that shit.

" Ight" I understand what she trying say. This is her way to break things off with me. I'm cool wit it. We walk the rest of the way to her car in silence.

When we reach the car. She pulls me for a tight hug.

" I'm going to miss you." She whispers in my ear as she releases the hug. I pull her back for one last kiss. Things sparked from there now we are making out on the hood of her car.  Man I'm ready to fuck right now. Dick is hard as   calculus. I know my  doctor said no physical actives. But the only Doctor I listen to is Dre.

" Why don't we go back upstairs?" I whisper to her.

" I gotta go" she gives me one last kiss on the cheek and pulls off. I'm pissed.

Afternoon

I'm waiting for Asia to text me back her ass should been here like a hour ago

AI'm not coming over today but I have some assignments for you. I want you to be mobile for at least two hours. I want to put pressure on that leg.

T: What if I feel a pain?

A: you are a drug dealer. Subscribe your self something. Just don't get addicted.