.41

Chyna Pov

In a matter of time i will cash out on my big payday. None of this would be possible without Asia. After arguing on twitter for hours she sent me a dm. We both wanted payback for T picking that white girl over us. So i told her i had dirt on him. she came up with a perfect plan for us to use the dirt effectively.

T Raww Pov

Few Days later

Kylie has been doing this thing where she fake work out for the last 3 nights, I call it fake working out since she admitted on twitter she doesn't really know what shes doing. I feel like she's only working out to run away from the dick.

I don't get it

I don't get it. Why work out when you can have sex with me? I'm 100 percent sure it's better than any workout routine you will do. You will burn twice as much calories and you will feel so much better afterwards.

I'm going to check on her to make sure she didn't hurt herself

I'm going to check on her to make sure she didn't hurt herself. I walk downstairs to find her just sitting to on the floor texting on her phone.

" So this is what you call working out? Texting Jordyn fat ass?" I said surprising her. Rubbing her shoulders.

" Hey babe. I was working out but i took a break to give Jordyn some advice. She on a date with Soulja Boy." i couldn't stop the laughter after i hear she's with Soulja Boy. That nigga is a goofy. Him and Jordyn deserve each other.

Kylie is doing yoga. I decide to help her with a few stretches. She's doing this one stretch where her legs are on my shoulders.

I have a urge to do something i know its gonna make her mad. But fuck it.

I rip her yoga pants.

" T THE HELL!?"

" SHUT UP!" I said as she spread those legs for me. I slide my fingers in her.

looking deeply into her eyes.

" Ay, I love you." her eyes roll to the back of her head as i rub her clit with my thumb.

" i fucking hate you." She says between moans. I knows she loves me.

Kylie Jenner Pov

T picked me up carrying me on his shoulders up two flights of stairs. He slammed me on the bed.I quickly got into our favorite position, Doggy style.

T was so damn aggressive.Hes never been like this before. Grabbing my hair, and smacking me on my ass.It was everything i wanted. Moments later i was cumming.That was the quickest i ever came.

We switched to the missionary postion.

" Babe i want you to cum in me?" I moaned out between thrust and passionate kisses.

He doesn't say nothing he just continues his pace.

" FUCK!!!" He shouted before he came. Seconds later he collapsed on the bed next to me. Both of us are out of breathe.

" So um do you want me to give you a pill ?" He asked as we are drying off.

" No. I want to have your baby."

End of chapter

Thanks for reading

New chapter soon.

I'm updating They don't know soon Please Read