.10

Kylie Pov

I'm on the Private Jet with Pia. i'm so fucking tired. My photo shoot took forever. I can't wait  to go home and  go sleep. I never been able to sleep on planes.  i'm always to worried something bad is going to happen.  I have too much on my mind to sleep right now anyways. I officially hate T,  I regret having sex with him.  The sex  was amazing.But I feel like he just used me for sex. He doesn't really  care about me.   I was just the rich white girl he fucked.  The worst thing about this situation  is that i really  had fallen for him.  I knew the feeling weren't mutual.  But never thought he would treat me like this. But this afternoon  at lunch he showed his true colors. 

This Afternoon at lunch 

" Hey I'm Val i'm going to be your waitress today, Can i start y'all with some drinks?"  My first impression of the waitress is that i hate her accent

" Hey I'm Val i'm going to be your waitress today, Can i start y'all with some drinks?"  My first impression of the waitress is that i hate her accent. I think she gotta be from Staten island.  

" You can't be our waitress, you gotta a model or something." Eww why is he lying to her. cuz she ugly. Her makeup is horrible. Besides that why is he flirting with to her anyways.We may not be a item but this is a date. 

" Aww thank you. But aren't you two together?" Yea bitch this is my man. Now take yo mob wife ass back in the kitchen to get our drinks. 

" Nah she just my best friend."   T said like i was a nobody. Like we aren't having sex together. I'm so beyond hurt  right now but i'm going keep my composure until she takes  our order.

" Val. I will like a coffee and Tobias  wants Lemonade." Tobias is a nickname  i  just came up with for T.  know he going to hate it. 

" Let me go get your drinks and i'll be right back."

" Chill with Tobias shit." 

" Whatever. So do you eat all your best friends out for 20 minutes  or just me?"  T is shocked i just said that. 

" Chill man.  I'm just trying keep things between us low profile as possible. If people found out what we were doing  it be a crazy amount of drama right?" He's right it will be drama. Not just between my family cuz they will never approve this relationship since T is a nobody rapper. The media will have a field day when they find out he slightly older than me.  "  Plus you know you're special to me." 

" You have weird way of showing it." i rolled my eyes. 

" So you really mad cuz i was talking to the waitress."

" I don't mind you talking to her. But don't disrespect me by flirting with her in front  of me ." I should have higher standards. But  T and I aren't a item. I can't expect him to not him not talk to other girls. i just don't want to see that shit. 

After we eat 

Me and T are waiting for Val to come back the table. To pay for the bill. T is set on paying for lunch. i rather split it. But whatever  T hands her 2  100 dollar bills.  Let me remind you our food only coast us under 50 dollars.

" Keep the change." Why would he give her so much money. She did a decent job at best. Ugh there he go pissing me of again.   

" Thank  You so much."  She does seems very appreciative to get the tip." You two have a good day."  She walks away from the table. 

" Val? " T says calling back to the table. What else can he want." Do  you like Chris Brown?"  Why is asking her bout Chris?

" What type of question is that I love Chris Brown."  She said with a big smile on her face 

" I have two extra tickets for his concert in Jersey tonight. Do you wanna go?" I can't believe he just invited her to the concert. He didn't even tell me he was going. I'm done. The Val hoe says yes and they exchange numbers and we leave. 

" So you can invite that hoe but not me ?" I said as we get into the car service. 

" You going back to LA. chill the fuck out. It's not like were going together. I'm just giving her tickets." 

" But you could've still invited me." 

"  But you no- you know what fuck it. I'm not going argue with you. " He gets out he car. " Call me when you done acting crazy." I hate being called crazy. 

" Lose my number Michael !" I scream at him. 

" It's  cool I already got a new one."  Ugh I hate him. 

End of chapter 

Guys Kyga will be back Soon.