.28

Kylie Jenner Pov

Monday morning

Corey is a road manager for Justin Bieber. Justin was arrested for drag racing down Miami Beach earlier this Morning. Now his mangers including Corey want to keep a closer eye on him. So Corey is leaving for Miami tomorrow.

" Mom when are we leaving for Miami?" I asked having a seat a kitchen table. While Kris is drinking her coffee.

" Kylie you aren't going anywhere. You're already behind in your schoolwork. You haven't done anything but sneak over that boy house since you came home Coachella. You're not going anywhere! end of story."

How did she know I was sneaking out?

" Please mommy. I'll promise to do my work." I said in my baby voice. I'm trying my best to convince Kris.

" You should be doing your work now. Why is he in Miami?"

" He's working with Lil Wayne"

" If he's working. Kylie makes you think he's going have time for you?" I ignore that negative energy.

" Kris why don't you just let her come. We all have different reasons to go to Miami. If she stays in California she's all alone. This way you can keep a close eye on her." Corey said through the phone.

Two hours later

Mom texts me

Kris: Kylie go pack we leave tomorrow morning.

Tuesday Afternoon
Miami, Florida
2 PM

The flight to Miami was the worst. The whole flight I had to listen my mom and Corey talk. I wish i brought some headphones. I can't go through that again. Honestly I would rather fly commercial.

After I unpack my bags and get situated I call T because he didn't answer my text.

" Where are you at?"  I asked as soon as he answered the phone. I don't know if he can hear me the music is so loud in the background.

" I'm in the studio text me." He hangs up the phone.

Ky: So how long are you be at the studio?

Three hours later no reply.

Ky:Are you almost done?

Ty: Send me ya location and I'll come see you when I'm done.

Ky: Whatever you say 🙄.

2 AM
Wednesday Morning

I'm getting tired. I give up on waiting for him. I'm going asleep and just talk to him tomorrow. As soon as I set my head on my pillow T texts me.

Ty: Just left the studio. GPS says I'm  15 minutes away. Are you still 🆙❓

I didn't want to reply but I missed him and I really wanted to see him.

Ky: Yeah Hurry up‼️⚠️

Ty: I'll call you when I get there.