.23

Kylie Pov

I was over T crap

I was over T crap. I couldn't believe he was really got this chick pregnant. I cut him off for a good two weeks. I couldn't stay away much longer i just missed him so much. I just  popped up on him at the studio and we talked it out. We aren't actually back together but we are friends. The whole relationship thing was so stressful for the both of us .

Weeks later
March 28
2:00 Am

I'm sneaking out of Austin apartment to spend a night with T. No I'm sleeping with Austin I just fell asleep on his couch. Helping him with lines. I'm not sleeping with T either.

I think Austin has a thing for guys. Well Heather said he's on the Downlow. That's not the first time someone said that about him. I just rather have evidence too back the theory.

In other news my brother Robert moved out of Khloe's  to a brothel, Which he co owns. My family wants him to move back home. I don't really care. Rob is almost 30 years old he can make his own decisions. He seems happy to be in the prostitution business. I'm glad he finally found something to do because I was getting worried for him.

Kim was cleaning out her closet today. Getting rid of all of her old slutty clothes. So I left with all the good stuff. Leaving Kim's I'm ready yo take on Coachella this year. Austin kinda invited himself. I'm trying to find a way dis invite him because I want T to come. But haven't asked T yet.  I'm on way to his place to ask him now.

I  love having my own key to T's.  I can come and go as I please. AE doesn't like it. But if it makes him feel so uncomfortable he can move out. 

When I get to T's and  he's playing a game of call of duty with his friends.

" How long is this going to be take?" I whispered in his ear

" Why?"

" Cuz I didn't drive all the over here to watch you play with your friends."

" I be in there after this game."

" Hurry up before  I go back to Austin's ."  I said joking.

" you funny.You know  what I got something for since you wanna tell jokes." I walk to the bedroom to make myself comfortable in his bed. I see some paperwork on his nightstand, so I pick it up to see what it is. It's a speeding ticket. I thought it was papers from the doctors. I told if he wants to be with me in a intimate/ sexual way again he needs to get tested. He fought it for a while but I wasn't going to do anything without it being done. I got tested myself and I'm clean. I'm just waiting for his results now.