.32

Two weeks Later

Thursday June,16

Kylie Jenner Pov

I'm in the beginning stages of starting my Cosmetic line. I'm thinking about calling it Kylie Lip Kit. Since my lips are always being topic discussion. I'll just sell lip kits. Maybe move into a full cosmetic line if it's successful.

Tomorrow I'm hosting the grand event of The Sugar Factory in Miami. I excited this is my first hosting event alone. I normally do things like this with Kendall. I'm glad I'm doing this alone. But nervous since i have no one to support me.

My relationship with T has been a bit rocky lately. I'm not sure if he's mad at me or just busy. Because he rarely talks to me.

T Raww Pov

T Raww Pov

Chris was in a really depressed when i first arrived in VA. He completely gave up on his music career. He was thinking about going to college to get a regular desk job. I convinced him to give it one last shot cuz his fans still love him. He's a young icon. People make mistakes all the time, eventually they will forgive him.

I convince Chris to come back to LA to get back to get back to work. Within a week we recorded 11 songs together. That wasn't really what i had in mind but The chemistry was so good between us.

The shit Ky did the other day left a bad taste in my mouth. Not only did not stand up for our love, that I will die for. But she let her sister talk bad about me in the media. Just threw all types of dirt on my name. Kylie did nothing at all.

Which is mind blowing to me. Cuz she always ready fight. I thought she was gonna fight for us. But maybe I'm not that important to her. I thought i was. That's how she made me feel. But you know when you assume you make an ass out of you.

She texted me earlier and I know I made her mad. But I had to let her know how I feel. But I still love her. I decided to let her know and fuck with the sensitive people at the same time.