four - past

{Edited}

Check out the trailer I made to the side!

__

"Do you think you could help me out over here?"

I was struggling with putting my tie on correctly. Kaylee was wearing a short, white, sundress with a gold belt and gold heels. I was wearing a white dress shirt, a black tie, black dress pants and shoes. Louis wants us all to go out to a fancy dinner together and then to the beach for a bonfire with s'mores and beer.

"Sure," She said and started walking over to me. She came over to me and started knotting my tie. Once she was finished, I took her by the wrists and stole a kiss. It was only a small kiss, one on the cheek.

"Something tells me that you already knew how to tie a tie."

I smirked, "Of course I did. I just wanted an excuse to kiss you."

She smacked me playfully before grabbing my hand and leading us out to the living room part of the hotel.

"Ready?" Louis asked us. We all nodded and he opened the door for us all. I grabbed my wallet and phone from the table and closed the door after Kaylee and Louis walked ahead of me. Before we all got into the car, I pulled Kaylee aside.

"Wait," I told her and let everyone get into the car before us, knowing that all eyes were on us.

"What?" She asked. God she's so beautiful.

"I like it better when your hair is down," I took the clips out of her hair and let her brown hair hang down her shoulders. I gave her the clip and opened the back door for her. Once she was inside the car, I got in and waited for the car to move. When it didn't, I looked up and noticed that everyone was staring at me.

"God that was adorable," Perrie said.

"Why can't you be that romantic?" Eleanor asked Louis and then slapped his forearm.

"Can you guys get, like, any cuter than that?" Liam said, mimicking Dani. We all laughed and she hit Liam upside the head, with a smile on her face.

"Alright, now that all the hitting is over...Let's get this party started!" Louis shouted and started the car up. This is going to be a very long car ride.

***

"Aren't you guys One Direction?"

The guys and I all nodded our heads and the girl in front of us started screaming and jumping up and down.

"Please don't tell anyone that we are here. We just want to have a nice dinner with our girlfriends," Louis said, silencing the girl.

"We could give you autographs and each follow you on Twitter?" I said and I swear this girl was going to have a heart attack soon.

"That would be amazayn," She winked over at Zayn, using the cheesy line. He playfully rolled his eyes and gave her a sideways hug. Soon confusion spread across her face as we handed her each a paper with our autographs on it.

"Wait, all you guys have girlfriends now? I thought Harry and Niall were single?"

I totally forgot that Niall and I hadn't gone public yet with our girlfriends. This will be all over Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr tonight and in every magazine tomorrow.

"Yes, why?" Niall asked and pulled Dar closer to his side.

"It's just that, I was thinking, Harry could do so much better than her."

Disgust layered her voice as she spoke her sentence. Instantly, Kaylee stiffened at my side and slowly pulled her hand away from mine. No please don't let her get to you.

"I'm sorry but that was very rude of you to say about my girlfriend. You can forget the follow from us."

A chorus of 'yeahs' filled the room. Her face went blank and I think she was thinking of ways to kill me right now.

"You have no right to say those things about Kaylee. She is my best friend. Why hate on her and not me too?"

The girl looked over at Dar and smirked, "Well because I think the fandom would like you. You look sweet, innocent, just the right person for Niall. You two even share the same accents. Whereas Kaylee over here dresses like a whore and sure as hell looks like one. I bet she's easy," My blood boiled and I could feel my hands turning to fists at my side, "I mean seriously, Harry has a British accent and Kaylee has an Irish accent. Their accents clash making her make him sound ugly. He needs an American or another British person."

I was ready to lunge for her before Perrie stepped up and slapped her across the face, "I suggest you leave this restaurant right now or unless you would rather leave in a different way."

The girl gulped. "Like how?"

"Let's just say it involves the colors red, white, and blue."

The girl looked so scared that she dropped her autographed paper and ran out of the building never looking back.

"The nerve" Dani whispered.

I looked over at Kaylee, who inched her away from me, "Baby, what's wrong?" She looked at me, tears filling her eyes, "No. Don't cry. Don't let her get to you. You are not a whore, you are beautiful. I love your Irish accent and you don't dress like a whore. You are beautiful."

She nodded her head, blinking back the tears. I looked over at everyone else who was staring at us. Niall looked at her, sadness filling his eyes.

***

Dinner went well despite what had happened before the dinner.. We laughed and talked a lot. I don't think Kaylee was having as much fun though. She barely touch her food and when she laughed or smiled, it was fake. There was no twinkle in her eyes, they were dull, blank.

"Are you guys ready for the beach now?"

When everyone agreed with Louis, they followed him outside. I stayed behind saying I needed to use the bathroom real quick. Everyone stopped in the hallway as I made my way to the bathroom. I did my business and then washed my hands. I ruffled my hair a bit and fixed up my clothes. Once I walked out the door, I heard whispering.

"I can't do this Niall."

Kaylee?

I hid behind the wall, hoping they didn't see me. When they continued on, I knew I was unnoticed.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that if dating Harry is going to be like this then, I can't do it. I can't let history repeat itself. You know what happened last time. It almost killed me, Niall."

Tears were streaming down her face. Niall looked sad and pulled her in for a hug. She hugged him, soaking his shirt with the tears that fell from her beautiful eyes.

What the hell am I missing?!  

___________