forty two - past

{Edited- also their cake to the side}

___________________

Kaylee and I were both in our bed with baby name books surrounding us. It was going on five in the afternoon and we still haven't done anything productive. We just decided to have a lazy day and just lay in bed with our pajamas on all day watching Netflix. We were talking about names for our little babies. With only three months left, we needed to think of something.

"How about Harry Edward Styles Jr?" I said.

"How about no? You perfer to your little friend as Harry Jr. Every Time I'll look at our son I will think of your penis so that's a big no."

I laughed loudly, choking on the water I was drinking. I was laughing so hard my face was turning red and Kaylee began laughing with me. When I caught my breath I looked at Kaylee and just started laughing all over again. She rolled her eyes, "Got any other names?".

After I caught my breath I thought for a few seconds, "What about Teal? That's pretty."

Kaylee laughed, "We are not naming our kid after a color. I am sorry but no."

I frowned, "Well, I used to love reading novels and getting into the characters. So, how about Darcy? You know, Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice?"

Kaylee thought, scrunching her eyebrows and then said, "You know what, I actually really like that name. Okay, so are you sure you want to name the baby girl Darcy?"

I nodded, "Yes, now we need a middle name to go with that."

Kaylee thought some more, looking through the middle names section in the book Niall and Dar gave us, "How about Elizabeth? Let's just keep the theme going."

"Darcelle Elizabeth Styles?" I said, already loving the name.

"Yes, I am loving that name right there. Okay, so one baby has a name, what about the other one?"

I smiled, "You pick a name. I picked Darcy's."

"You do know that she will most likely be a daddy's girl since you named her."

I smiled softly, "I'm fine with that, as long as she still loves her mummy equally."

Kaylee smiled as I kissed her nose, "Alight what about Xavier?"

I laughed loudly, "How about no?"

"How about Cameron?"

I smiled, "If that's what you want. I like that name.

Kaylee jumped, looking over at me with a goofy smile on her face, "How about Landon Carter Styles?"

Kissing her lips I smiled, "I love it." Lowering my body so that I was even with her stomach, and lifted up her shirt. Kissing her belly button I said, "Hello baby Darcy and baby Landon."

***

It has been two days since we picked the names for the babies. Now, it is four days from our wedding day. I cannot express how nervous and excited I am for this. Call me a girl for saying that but I am marrying the love of my life and the mother bearing my children. I am trying to make sure that nothing goes wrong and that everything goes right.

"Alright, Harry, turn around please."

I turned around, keeping my arms spread out like the woman had told me too. Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis and I were all getting our tuxedos fitted for Saturday. Liam and Niall were finished and now we were just waiting on Zayn Louis and I.

"Alright Harry you are finished. Take off your tux, place it back in the bag and you are ready to have it taken home."

I nodded, walking back into the changing rooms and getting dressed back into my normal clothes. Kaylee and I were getting married in this really expensive church and the wedding reception will be in this giant hall that cost me more than our house did.