thirty seven - past

{Edited}

_________

When Kayee hit one month of being pregnant, we decided that it was time to tell Niall's family, my family, and the lads. Though Niall's family isn't actually her real family, they treated her like she was their daughter and we figured that they deserved to know before the lads. We had told management about us having a baby and we all agreed to tell the fans that Kaylee is pregnant when she is definitely showing. We decided to keep it a secret because we don't know how the fans will react to the news. I was hoping to announce it the day she went into labor but management didn't agree with me on that.

Anyway, today we were going to my house. After driving for hours, we had finally made it to my mum's house. My mum, stepdad, and Gemma would be there. When I made it to the house, I pulled into a spot that was right in front of the driveway. I took the keys out of the ignition and looked over at Kaylee. "Are you ready?" I asked her.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

After Kaylee said that we both opened our doors at the same time and got out of the car. I put my keys into Kaylee's purse once I was next to her. I grabbed onto her hand and we walked up to my mum's house. Before we could even get inside, my mum already had the door open screaming, "Harry! Kaylee! Great to see you both!" She pulled both of us into a hug and then dragged us both into the house, literally.

"Let me take that for you, Kaylee," My mum said, taking Kaylee's jacket and hanging it up in the coat rack. When my mum was finished, she came asked us, "Do you guys want anything to drink? Are you guys hungry?"

At the thought of food, Kaylee's eyes bugged out of her head. "Sure, I would love something to eat."

My mum laughed, "I just made sugar cookies. Would you like some cookies and a cup of tea?"

Kaylee sighed, "Mmm, yes please. Cookies sound amazing right now." I intertwined Kaylee's hand again with mine and led her into our kitchen. In there sat my stepdad, Robin, and Gemma. They were both eating cookies and drinking some tea.

"Harry!"

"Kaylee!"

We were both soon engulfed into even more hugs. Once asking each other how we were doing, I pulled out a chair for Kaylee and then sat beside her in the next chair. Under the table, our hands were still interlocked.

"So, Curly, are you going to tell me why you dragged us all out of bed this early? Are you two getting married?" Gemma asked, looking at Kaylee's hand for an engagement ring.

I squeezed onto Kaylee's hand as she spoke the words of either joy or horror to my family. "No, we aren't getting married, but we are having a baby."

It was silent for a few moments before my mum let a huge smile spread across her face and Robin smiled. Gemma smiled wide and stood up from her seat, hugging me from behind.

"Oh my gosh, I am going to be a grandma! This is wonderful. I am so happy for you two." My mum was ecstatic, excited to finally be a grandma.

"I can't wait to be the best aunt ever and spoil the shit out of the baby." After hearing Gemma's words, I placed my hand on top of Kaylee's belly and rubbed small, lazy circles on it. I smiled at Gemma, excited that she was happy.

"I never would have thought I would be a grandpa yet, but I sure as hell am excited. Do you know when the baby should be due?"

Kaylee smiled, placing her hand on top of my hand that rested on his belly under the table. "We don't know yet. I made an appointment for next week, so the doctor should give us a date. When going we will get our first ultrasound and see the little baby growing."