twenty four - past

{Edited- gif of Harry to the side crying, feel free to cry with him. Also, back to Harry's POV.}

___

After everything that had happened tonight, I regret it. I knew that I shouldn't have let Kaylee do this show tonight. I never want to experience that feeling ever again. Every time she talked, my heart broke even more. That whole interview was horrible. I wish I never know that all that stuff she went through. It sucks being so helpless to for someone you love. The way she spoke and the way she said things had most people crying. Louis feels the worst. He stormed out of the audience half way through the interview. I think he feels bad for mentioning the whole thing to Kaylee. I haven't seen him since and I don't blame him. If he never mentioned the interview, I would have never told Kaylee and this whole thing could have been avoided.

Niall, Liam, Zayn, and I sat there in the audience, staring at the spot Kaylee just ran from. After Katie gave her a hug and said some things to her, she continued crying and ran off the stage. I don't where she went and I don't know what's running through her mind right now, but I need to go and see her. One thing I do know is that their interview will be talked about for a long time and it will be all over magazine covers and all over the internet tomorrow when the show airs.

"Can we go and find Kaylee? I think she needs us all right now." Louis had texted us saying he caught a cab back to the hotel. I wish none of us felt like this. After speaking, I looked to the other boys, hoping they agreed that Kaylee needed us right now, more than ever.

"Yeah, let's go," Liam said. His cheeks were puffy from crying and when he was ready to move, he stood up, each of us following after him and out of the audience. We were in disguise so none of the fans in the crowd knew it was us. Niall was the one that took it the hardest. He hasn't said a word since he started crying and he won't look at any of us. I feel like he blames me for this all because I exposed her to this. If I hadn't made her my girlfriend, this whole interview wouldn't have happened. Then again, she is best friends will member of a famous boy band so the world would've known about her anyway, right?

"Are you coming, Harry?" I nodded at Zayn who was waiting for me at the end of the isle.

"Do you know where Kaylee went?" Zayn asked a backstage crew member,

"Yes, she ran into the guest dressing room. She won't let anyone in." We thanked the guy and went to the door he pointed at. I heard sniffling from the other side of the door but then I went to open it, the handle wouldn't budge.

"Kaylee? Please open up," Liam said, banging on the door softly. "All of us are here for you, you know that right?"

I hear shuffling from behind the door and heard the door click open. In front of me was not the Kaylee I fell in love with. Before me stood a girl, broken down into millions of pieces, with makeup running down her face and her cheeks red. She opened the door wider for us and turned around, heading for the couch.

Can you do this anymore? A voice asked in my head.

I ignored my self conscious. I could do this. I love Kaylee and I will always be here for her. I'm not going to be the next person to walk out of her life. I promised her that I would always protect her. Was I not doing a good job at that?

Are you sure about that? This voice was persistent, making me second guess myself, so I shook the thoughts out of my head and stood in front of Kaylee. She looked at us with no emotions in her eyes, she looked so empty. We followed her into the room and she sat down on the couch and began picking at the small strings on her shirt sleeve. I sat down next to her, with Niall on her other side and the other two lads on the floor in front of her.