twelve - past

{Edited} 

We had been here for almost two months now and soon, we would be leaving. Time flies too much and I really don't want to leave here. I made so many new friends, grew closer to the guys, grew closer to the girls and fell in love with someone special to me. Kaylee stopped cutting herself, or so that's what we thought. I don't inspect her whole body because she has rights and shit, so I just check her arms. Niall sometimes checks her as well as the girls. We have all grown extremely close over the past weeks.

Soon, once our long vacation in the Bahama's is over, we all will heard home. Zayn goes back to Bradford to his mum and sisters. Liam goes back to Wolverhampton to his mum, dad, and sisters. Louis goes back to Doncaster to his sisters and his very pregnant mum. Niall goes back to Mulligan to his mum, dad, and brother with Dar and Kaylee. And then I go back to Holmes Chapel to my mum and sister, Gemma.

It will be weird at first, having to be away from everyone. It will feel weird waking up to Kaylee not in my arms, in my bed. It will be weird not having Niall eat all the food. It will feel weird not waking up with my brothers and their girls. We get to go home and spend some time with our family. This is our first official time off in three years since we became One Direction. It's crazy how far we have come already.

But, after a few weeks of being home, the guys will all travel out to Liam's house for his birthday. In August, Liam will have his birthday and we will be dropping our new album, Midnight Memories. Right after New Years, we will be heading onto our 'Where We Are' Stadium Tour. I am extremely excited, as well as the guys and our fans. Without them, we wouldn't be here right now living our dreams.

A knock on the door drifted me back to reality and out of my thoughts, "Come in," I said, standing up and pulling a shirt over my head.

"Hey, the lads and I were thinking it would be good to have a guys night out. What do you think?" Zayn asked, holding onto the door frame to keep his balance as half of his body was in my room and the other half still in the doorway.

"Yeah, sure. Where are we going? What about the girls?" I asked, wondering what I would have to wear for tonight.

"We decided to go to the bar and watch the football game on TV. They're playing the Manchester one. We can get a few drinks and food, just like old times. Oh and the girls are going clubbing downtown. Right now they're out shopping for outfits," So that explains where Kaylee had gone. I had just noticed that she was gone.

"Alright, I have to get dressed. When are we leaving?"

Zayn looked at his watch, "Six, go get ready."

Once he left and shut the door behind him, I checked the clock on my bedside table and noticed that we didn't leave for another two hours. A little cat nap will do.

***

My alarm clock dinged through the room signaling that it was around 5:00. That hour nap did me good. I decided to get a quick shower and throw on a pair of black jeans, a black shirt, and my famous boots. Once finished getting ready, I walked out into the living room area.

"Let me guess, Zayn is still not ready?" The lads all shook their heads at me as I tried to suppress a smile. Ever since the X-Factor days, Zayn had always took the longest at getting ready. Sometimes I thought that he was a girl. He had to make sure that his hair was perfect as well as his outfit. It didn't faze me most of the time but sometimes it did if we were going to be late for a meeting or something important.

"Harry. Harry, Harold!"

"What?" I asked.

"I've been calling your name repeatedly but you haven't answered. You went out to lala land again," The lads laughed at me and I just chuckled, grabbing my wallet and stuffing it into my jeans pocket.

"Are you lads ready?" Liam asked, coming into our room. We nodded, following Liam out and into the rental car Paul dropped off a few nights ago.

***

"I don't want to leave this place," Louis said, slurring his words.

"Same," NIall responded back, his body swaying.

We were all wasted, beyond wasted. It was supposed to be a few drinks but soon those few drinks turned into more than just a few. I don't even remember how many I had. Manchester had won that game, but the game was long over.

"What time is it?" Zayn slurred, looking at his wrist where he thought a wrist watch had been placed.

"It's 2 in the morning," Liam said. Liam had stopped drinking and was sticking to water. He was still tipsy but slowly sobering up. "We better get home" He said.

Liam helped us all out into the car. He handed us all a bottle of water. He drank his in a few seconds and then turned to us, "Drink the water on the way home."

***

When we reached the hotel building, Liam helped us up into the elevator and into our rooms. We stumbled inside, being shushed at because the girls might be asleep. What surprised us all was that the girls were sitting on the couches, all looking down at their hands.

"Why are you guys still up?" Paul asked them.

"We have something to tell you, Harry," Perrie said, emotion's laced into her voice. I noticed that one person wasn't sitting with them.

"Where's Kaylee? Is she sleeping?" I asked. I was about to go into our room when I felt a small hand grasp mine. I looked up to see Danielle.

"She's not in there," Danielle said.

"IS she in the bathroom?" The four of them shook their heads.

"Then where is she?" I asked, panic starting to settle into the pit of my stomach. My face paled and for a second, I felt really, really sober.

"She left."

My heart stopped. "What do you mean she left?" I asked.

Eleanor took a deep breath before saying, "She went back to Ireland."

________________