forty four - past

{Edited- also to the side is Kaylee and Harry's walk in closet. aka, my dream closet}

______

Originally, Kaylee and I were not going to go on our honey moon. We were going to wait until after the Originally, Kaylee and I were not going to go on our honeymoon. We were going to wait until after the babies were born but I realized that after the babies are born, there will be no time for a vacation. All of our time will be tending to the babies and then we're probably going to get so attached that we won't ever want to leave them alone for a week with someone else. So, I just decided that we will be going on our honeymoon the day after our wedding which, by the way, is today. Kaylee has no idea where we are going since I wanted it to be a surprise for her.

"Can you at least tell me what to pack?"

"Well it's going to be hot and the weather will be nice so pack shorts, t-shirts, dresses, sandals, bathing suits, and stuff like that."

"Are we going to the Bahamas?"

I chuckled, "No, we have spent enough time there and I think that we need to go somewhere else, make some new memories, you know?"

Kaylee looked at me, and simply nodded her head. She then went into our closet and started picking out clothes. I walked inside with her, sitting on a chair in there.

"Can you believe that when we get back, the babies will almost be here?" She asked, grabbing a dress of a hanger.

"I know, it's so surreal. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm going to be a dad and you're going to be a mum."

Kaylee smirked and then turned around, "Well I know you didn't wrap something else around your head."

"Kaylee! Jesus, I hope you don't speak like that when the kids are around."

She laughed, throwing her head back, "Shut up, you're just as bad as me. I think your perverted mind is dirtier than mine."

I gasped, putting my hand over my mouth, "Mrs.Styles, I think you're mistaken."

She smiled. I stood up and walked closer to her, wrapping my arms around her belly, "I still can't get over the sound of that."

Kaylee smiled and then pressed her lips against mine. Her hands traveled up my chest and ran through my hair. I rubbed her belly softly and pulled away quickly as I felt something kick my hand.

"Oh my god, did you feel that?" I asked, pulling myself away from Kaylee's beautiful lips.

She giggled, "Yes, Harry. They do this all the time. Darcy and Landon keep my up at night sometimes. But if I rub my hands over the spot they kick, they start to settle down."

I smiled, "This just made it one thousand times realer. I can't believe this. Little us's are growing inside your belly. Nature is such a crazy thing."

"It sure is," Kaylee said, "It sure is."

Kaylee rested her head on my shoulder, slowly falling asleep to the soft circles I rubbed on her belly.

***

"Why can't you let me see the plane ticket?" Kaylee asked me as I gave our tickets to the flight attendant.

"Because if you see it then you will know where we are going and I want it to be a surprise."

"Is it tropical?"

"I don't know, Kaylee."

Kaylee sighed, letting out an over dramatic sigh. The lady then told us to have a nice flight and sent us through the hallway and to our plane. I gave the ticket to the woman in front of the door and she led us to first class where Kaylee and I had our own section. First class had nobody in it since I made sure nobody would notice me nor her.