thirty one - past

{Edited}

___

It has been a week since Kaylee has been on tour with us and I have to say that everything has been going wonderful, until today. Kaylee has been a bitch all day, taking her moodiness out on everyone.

"God, Harry, you're really getting on my last nerves today."

Kaylee let out a dramatic sigh. She flopped down on the couch and turned the TV on. We were currently in a hotel and tonight was our first night in Paris. I have everything planned for Kaylee and I's date tomorrow evening. I am extremely excited that is, until just about twenty minutes ago. One wrong thing I say and Kaylee freaks out. I don't understand why she has to be like this. I could look at her and she snaps. Louis' voice shook me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, Kaylee."

She looked over at him, obviously not in the mood for his shit today. Her voice was the opposite of his, dull and angry. "Hi Louis."

"What's wrong?" He asked her, moving in front of the TV so he was blocking her view. Bad move, Tomlinson, bad move.

"I swear to God Louis, if you do not move your big ass out of my view, I will punt you like a football out of that window over there." She pointed to the window next to her. I cringed, we were fifteen floors high.

Louis looked shocked at first, but then a small smirk was placed on his face, "Is someone on their monthly flow?"

Instead of saying anything, Kaylee just threw a pillow at his face, walked out of the room and into our bedroom while slamming the door in the process. Louis smiled widely. "I'm guessing my accusation was right." I just stared at Louis and he rolled his eyes, "Go after her you idiot."

"I don't know what to do. Gemma was always so moody so I always left her alone."

Louis sighed, "You have so much to learn, young grasshopper. Okay, Kaylee is in a fragile state right now. She is the only girl around us and is surrounded by five obnoxious boys daily. Right now, she's moody and just wants some love. Harold do not give me that face. I lived with a household full of girls. I have gone to many stores to buy enough pads and tampons to last me a lifetime. Plus, I have a girlfriend. I'm an expert with this stuff." I laughed at Louis and just went into Kaylee and I's bedroom. She was lying on her stomach, her head in the pillows.

"Baby?" I said, rubbing her back.

"What" She mumbled through the pillows.

"Sit up, sweetheart." Kaylee sat up. Her eyes were red. "Were you crying?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I don't know." She scooted closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Do you want some ice cream or chocolate?" Instantly, her head shot up I laughed and added, "I guess I'll take that as a yes. What would you like?"

She thought for a few minutes before saying, "Can I have chocolate chip cookie dough with hot fudge, melted peanut butter, more chocolate chips and gummy bears?"

I chuckled a little bit, "Anything for you baby girl. Do you want need medicine too?"

"Yes. I am sorry for being a bitch."

"It's okay."

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you more; to the moon and back again."

***

It took me longer than I wanted to get the ice cream that Kaylee wanted. I had to wait for Paul and some other body guards. I then had to wait for them to pull the car up into the back and then we had to drive around until we found an ice cream parlor. Then after I had gotten her ice cream, we had to drive around some more until we found a corner store so that I could get her some medicine. In the end, I didn't get back to the hotel until an hour and a half later. We got caught up by some fans who were fangirling over the fact that I went and bought my "girlfriend" some pads and ice cream. When we got back to the hotel, Paul walked me to the hotel room. I said goodbye and thanked him for taking me out. I then walked into the room and saw everyone on the couch watching a movie.

Zayn was on the arm chair with a bowl of popcorn in his hand. Niall sat on the love couch with a bag of chips and a bowl of popcorn in his hand. Next to him was Liam who only had a plate of cookies in his hand. On the long couch sat Louis and Kaylee. Louis had his feet extended on the couch with food surrounding him. Kaylee had her feet hanging off the edge of the couch with a ginger ale and a thing of chocolates in her hand. Looking around, that means there is nowhere for me to sit.

"Hey babe," I whispered, walking behind the couch to Kaylee. She leaned her head back, looking up to me. I kissed her lips and handed her to a thing of ice cream. Her eyes lit up. "I have medicine and other girly things in the bag for you. I will put them in the bedroom," I whispered in her ear. She simply nodded. I walked to our bedroom and threw the bag in the room.

Once I came back out, I walked over to where Kaylee is sitting. I grabbed her body and lifted her up. I sat on the couch and placed her on my lap. She just smiled the entire time and then went back to eating her ice cream. Every once in awhile, I would steal some of the ice cream off her spoon before it went into her mouth. By the end of the night, I realized how happy I am. I have my amazing brothers next to me and the love of my life.

Next stop, making her my girlfriend again.

_______________________