seven - past

{Edited} (this chapter sucks really bad, this was the day that I found out someone passed away from my school, so sorry)

"Seems as if pop star, Harry Styles, from the band, One Direction, has finally gotten himself a girl. Sources say that the band and their girlfriends have been vacationing together. We all know that One Direction are on break for a few months but can love blossom during those few months? Apparently Harry Styles and a girl from Niall's hometown, Kaylee Hampton, were caught singing a duet together at the bar this weekend. Seems like those two were getting a little cosy. Check out the video of the two singing together in the link below.

Also have you guys seen Niall Horan's new girlfriend? That's right girls, Nialler has finally found his princess. Can you guys guess who it is? We will give you a hint, she's a childhood best friend and her and Kaylee are best friends. Tune in next week to see if you were right."

I turned off the computer and sighed. This was not how I wanted to tell my fans that and Kaylee and I were dating. Maybe they will finally understand that I am not a player or a womanizer, like all of the magazines say about me. The things people say actually hurt me. That's one of the downfalls of being famous. There are always people out there wanting to tear you down because they're jealous or just don't want you to succeed.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I looked over at Kaylee, who had interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Nothing, just watching a video about us and Niall's new gal."

She giggled. I patted my lap and pulled her close to me, wrapping my arms around her waist. "What do you want to do today?" I thought for a few minutes, just remembering that I had an interview today.

"Actually the lads and I have an interview today."

"I thought you guys were on break?" She asked, knitting her eyebrows together in confusion.

"We are but we don't want to look like we fell off the face of the earth so we have an interview booked for today."

She nodded her head in understanding. "Can I come with you?"

I nodded my head. "All the girls are coming with us. We don't want you to be too lonely without us here."

She laughed again, playfully hitting me on the arm. I faked being hurt and she rolled her eyes. "I'm going to go and get a shower and get ready, alright?"

"Yeah. I love you."

"I love you too."

Kaylee finally emerged from the bathroom, even though it felt like four hours. She had her hair wrapped up in a towel and was sporting a purple and black crop top with black high waisted shorts. I gave her a small smile when she caught me staring at her. I watched her as she dried her hair and let it hang down her back.She applied makeup and then grabbed her gladiator sandals and walked over to me.

"Are you ready?" She asked me, fixing the straps on her sandals.

"Yeah let's go," I grabbed her hand and led her outside with me. The other lads and girls were waiting out in the minivan for us. I feel like they're always waiting on Kaylee and I. I opened the door for Kaylee and helped her climb into the van. Once she was safely in a seat, I hopped in myself and shut the sliding door behind me.

"Where are we going for this interview?" Liam checked the text message that management had sent him.

"The Talk, with Maria and Linda."

I nodded my head and grabbed Kaylee's hand, intertwining our fingers together. I rested my head on the window and slowly let myself drift into la la land.

***

"Come on, baby, wake up," I felt somebody jostling me from sleep. I groggily opened up my eyes and looked at a beautiful angel staring at me. I smiled and stretched my arms, yawning dramatically.

"We're here," Niall said, getting out of the van first. He waited for all of us to get out before sliding the door shut. Once we were out, the directioners all started screaming and yelling. Most of them were decked out in our merchandise and some even had posters made. There had to be at least over one thousand people here. How did they even find out we were here today? They're like little FBI agents. Even though they're crazy, I still love them all very much.

When we walked into the building, a man came up to us and took us to our dressing room. The dressing room was large with our names on the door. Once inside, we met with Paul who handed the girls passes saying that they were allowed back here and weren't just some crazy fans. It's funny how they have to give Perrie one when she doesn't even need one since she is famous.

"Alright, so you guys will answer the basic questions and when they ask if any of you are single all shake your heads no, You will go ahead and tell them that you are in a relationship. You will not tell Darianna or Kaylee's names even if the press knows. Everybody knows the other guys girlfriends but we will not release the names just yet, alright?"

We all nodded our heads and wait for our cue so that we could walk out onto stage. They were still at commercial so once we made it to the couch, the people fixed our hair one more time before running off the stage. I watched the guy from the side of the stage as he counted down the numbers until we were back on the air.

3

2

1

"And we are back with the one and only One Direction!" Maria smiled, the crowd going wild. She pointed to the five of us who were sitting on a large couch.

"Now let's get right to business. We hear that you guys are on vacation?" Linda asked, reading off of a small piece of paper.

"Yes we are. We are here for a few months and then we will go back to our hometowns and spend time with our families. After that, we will be heading back on tour for our third album," Liam said, smiling widely at his last words.

"Could you give us a hint on the title name?" Linda asked.

Niall chuckled before responding, "We are not allowed to answer that question but we can say that we will be releasing the first single very soon!"

The crowd went wild at Niall's response to her question.

"Now onto the question that fans all around the world are wanting to know and that is are any of you guys single?"

We all said 'no' and the crowd took in a sharp intake of breath. I looked out into the crowd and noticed that some girls were crying. I waved at some girls who were holding up signs and I swear they were going to die right then and there.

"So, you five are all in a relationship?" Maria asked, trying to clarify it for everybody.

"Yes. Everybody knows that Liam is with Danielle, Louis is with Eleanor and I am with Perrie" Zayn said, not mentioning mine or Niall's girls names.

"What about you guys? Harry, Niall, who are you dating?"

"I am sorry, but we are not allowed to release their names yet," Linda nodded in understanding at my response.

"Do you think we could bring out all the girls for a quick interview?" Linda asked us. I looked around at the boys who looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I don't think that is a good idea" Liam said.

"Why not. What do you guys thinks?" Maria said asking the crowd. The crowd interrupted into cheers and screams.

"Well there you have it folks. When we get back from the commercial break, you will be able to meet the girlfriends so stay tuned."

The guy from behind stage snapped his fingers and everybody onstage relaxed. I looked behind stage and my eyes met terrified ones.

How are Kaylee and I going to get out of this one?

___________________________