ten - past

{Edited}

Once we went back to the hotel to grab our stuff, we went to the location on the paper that Paul handed us. It was a private session so that we wouldn't be interrupted. When we got the place, we had to sit in a ten minute class and know the rules. We had to know what to touch and what not to touch underwater. We also had to know what fish to stay away from and how far we were allowed to go out. We also had to know how to handle the oxygen tanks and masks on our bodies. After the ten minutes were over, the girls were directed to a different changing room and we were directed to the one down the hall from them. The lads and I followed our instructor. He asked us our size for the body suits and our shoe size for the flippers to wear.

"Alright guys, there are four colors you can pick from."

Our instructor, Tim, walked over to a closet which was filled with different flippers. Each of us picked out a color from the four. I picked out a dark green color, which Louis told me matches my eyes. Louis got blue, Zayn got purple, Liam got purple, and Niall got green.

"Here are your body suits. There are five changing rooms, go into one and get changed. You can leave your clothes in them since the place is shut down until tomorrow. You might need help with the zipper so just ask one another or me. It will be easier to put the flippers on when you are about to get into the water. Also keep your swim trunks on underneath, alright?"

We nodded at Tim, walking over to the changing rooms. Each of us walked into one, closing the curtains behind us. I stripped off my shirt, shoes and socks. Once they were off, I placed the body suit over top of my swim trunks and myself. Tim was right, the zipper was tricky but after a few pulls, I finally got it up. Once done, I walked out of the dressing room, noticing that the boys were waiting on me. Before we left, I zipped up Louis' suit.

"Are you ready?" Liam asked me. I responded with a, 'Yes'.

"I'm nervous," Zayn said, suddenly looking panicked.

"Why?" I asked, totally forgetting that he can't swim.

"I can't swim," He said, throwing his hands into the air.

"I just won't go into the water too far. I'll duck my head under the water and that's it," Zayn's voice cracked a little bit. He was always self conscious about this.

"Perrie will stay with you," I said and Zayn agreed with my words which made him calm down a little bit.

"Speaking of Perrie, where are the girls?" Niall asked and he began looking around the place for us.

"Right here," I heard Danielle say. The five of them walked out of the girls changing rooms. They all had on the same bodysuits like us and the same colored flippers.

"Are you all ready?" Tim asked, coming out in his gear.

When we were all ready, we followed him down to the docks. There, we got masks and an oxygen tank to be placed on our backs. Tim and the other workers helped us into our gear. Once we were ready, we each took our girls and an instructor came with us. Since it was our first time, a instructor had to come with us to guide us.

"Alright we'll go over here," Tim decided to stay with us. He led us to a ladder and began walking down it.

"Right here is shallow water so it is only about four feet high or so. The water feels nice, come on in!'" I walked down the ladder first, then took Kaylee's hand and helped her into the water with me.

"Now, remember to not touch some of the plants down under because some of them are sharp. If they are sharp then you may start bleeding and if you start bleeding you might attract sharks which is not a good thing. If sharks are nearby and smell it, then they will swim over here which can cause trouble. The water over here is shallow so there shouldn't be any sharks around here. We aren't going out too far and there aren't many sharks around here but we always need to be safe.