.zero.

Hey guys! Okay so I decided to write a Niall Horan Fanfiction, again. The first couple stories I wrote about him was when I was like 11 or something.... I'm literally cringing at the thought of it.

Anyways, I tried to make this book interesting and readable. I'm pretty sure I have and I hope you guys think I have also.

I've also tried to make a lot of the things true, like Zayn not being in the band, them on tour (otra tour). And most likely later them going on hiatus.

But some things aren't real like, Louis dating a made up character in this book, Liam being single along with Harry, and Niall being a cocky ass in the beginning. I've also made up tour manager(s)/worker(s) names along with them riding a plane every place they go.

This is just a story. Remember that.

I came up with this idea, and I'm not exactly sure if there's books out there like this. I've tried to make all my ideas 100% mine.

If you have a problem, I'm sorry. I'm just here to express my feelings and write.

Also I'm thinking of having a writing schedule. I hope I'll follow it and give you guys updates on every..... Friday? I'll try to. But I can't promise you anything.

PLUS I HAVE PICS ON EACH PART THAT DON'T BELONG TO ME. MOST PICS ARE FROM THE TWO MAIN GIRLS INSTAGRAMS AND THE ONES OF NIALL ARE JUST LIKE OFF TWITER AND SO YES THEY GET CREDIT TO THE PICTURES.

So please enjoy, and don't forget to vote and comment :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Mom always wanted what was best for me. She never said no to my choices and supported me through them. I guess that's how I ended up in New York.

My Dad on the other hand would be freaking out if he saw me. He also wanted what was best for me, but under his approval. I guess he died to early to stop me.

Logan, my sister is different. She is a year and a half older than me and is bold. As in bold, I mean a bitch. We've never gotten along. Being so close in age meant competition. It was always a competition between us. Competition between grades, sports, boys and even attention from our parents. I was always the one that won. I guess that's why she's a bitch and hates me.

Niall Horan is a douche bag drop out. I say he's a drop out because he literally left one day and than the next day he was an international popstar. The only person who knows the real him is me. The girl who has been through hell and back with his antics. I guess that is what makes me dislike him so much.

Sometimes he's on my mind, okay usually he is. Niall did something to me nobody could ever undo, but himself. That's never going to happen though, its not like he's searching the world for me.

-Authors Note-

This was just a little introduction! The next part will be the first chapter!

Please,

Vote and Comment

•Kiley