BFFs

Karlie was the most wonderful best friend, Taylor could have wished for.

Their families were neighbours and also friends.

As toddlers they were inseparable. Joined at the hip.

Everywhere one went, the other was close behind.

When they were little they play games like dress-ups, princesses and ponies in either bedroom, or war and hide and seek.

In school they both like music and dancing.

They love bike rides after school and beating dumb boys at their own games.

Summers were spent hiking, sleepovers or playing at the beach, giggling over stories of boys and everything.

They helped each other through the most awkward of the teen years, they changed from confident young girls into confident young women.

There was nothing that Taylor and Karlie didn't share, even Karlie's first masturbation experience!

Karlie taught Taylor's first masturbation technique. She said that Taylor could rub herself along the edge of a pillow and do it as fast as she would love to.

Taylor did what Karlie told her, the next day, she's hugging a pillow and rubbing herself unto it, discovering the most delicious sensations between her legs, she had been confused at what was happening, but hadn't wanted the feeling to stop. Flushed and panting, she had started to grind herself hard onto the pillow. She had increased the pace and intensity, until all of the sudden a flood of wonderful warmth had rushed through her, leaving her quite breathless. Taylor now encountered her first orgasm!

Karlie had always been like a bigger sister to Taylor, although Karlie's younger than her.

One afternoon, Taylor had watched Karlie climbing out of the pool, laughing, dripping sexily wet, and when Karlie caught her staring, Karlie winked at her.

Taylor felt like everything around her changed from that moment.

That night, as she lay awake, gently brushing her clitoris through her panties, her mind's wander to what she had seen that afternoon.

Her mind replayed how Karlie's dripping wet gorgeous body, climbed out of the pool.

Taylor could feel the wetness begin to stain her panties as the fantasy took shape.

She imagined Karlie walked over to her, grabbing her around the waist.

She pushes her onto one of the lounges, on her hands and knees.

Karlie's being rough! And Taylor loves every bit of it!

Karlie rips Taylor's bikini bottoms off her and forces her thighs further apart.

Taylor's already dripping when Karlie's finger thrusts into her, burying impossibly deep inside her.

Taylor moans while Karlie fucks her tight pussy, her body rocking with each thrust.

Karlie reaches under her body and strokes her clit with her thumb while sliding two fingers in and out at a steadily increasing pace.

Taylor lay still for a moment as the thunder of her orgasm rumbled and echoed around her body.

Her favourite toy, was still vibrating in her pussy, her fingers slick with her juices.

She had long ago abandoned guilt when Karlie taught her how to pleased herself. But now??!

What would Karlie say if she knew she'd imagined her fucking her?

Of course! She would tell Karlie about the fantasy, no secrets allowed on their freindship, but she'd change the name of her fantasy!