Want some of my Cookies?

[Taylor's POV]

It was a boring Friday afternoon.

I had no plans for this weekend.

I was startled when I heard a knock at the door.

I wasn't expecting anyone.

I looked through the hole and saw Karlie, the woman living two floors up from my apartment.

She was in her mid thirties like me.

But unlike me, she's already married.

I can say she's not happily married to a wealthy businessman, and they have no child.

She sometimes sells cookies for added source of income.

I always admire her beauty and courage. Her face was something God-like.

I saw that she was slightly disordered, carrying boxes of cookies. Concerned to what happened, I instantly opened my door, "Hey Karlie, what's up?"

Karlie wiped some of trickling sweats on her forehead, "I've been trying to sell these cookies for hours, and no one wants them! Would you be so kind and buy some?"

I hesistantly say, "Well I don't really need those 'cause I can bake my own.."

Her eyes looked at me pleadingly, "but..Oh Karlie..okay okay okay.. Sure I wanna taste some of your cookies, Give me a couple of boxes.".

She beamed a smile at me, a smile I want to see every morning I wake up, "Thanks Taylor! I really appreciate it."

I let her inside the door, "Come on in. I'll go get my wallet. You can sit on the couch."

I grabbed my wallet in my bedroom then I walked back into the living room.

Karlie was sitting on my couch with her legs crossed and I immediately wanted to see more than those legs.

I think she caught me looking at her legs and she smiled nervously, her cheeks turned red.

She handed me the boxes of treats as I gave her my money.

She said thanks to me again and grabbed her bag of boxes and left my apartment.

About a couple hours later there was a knock again at my door.

I looked through the hole and there she was again, standingn and fidgetting.

I opened the door and Karlie rushed rushed towards me and kissed me.

It was a slightly rough kiss.

I did not respond because of sudden shock.

She stopped kissing me and shyly said, "Oh fuck! I am so sorry Taylor..I thought you..fuck! Please forgive me, I thought.. I felt.. I .. We have.."

I didn't let her finish what she's trying to say.

I grabbed Karlie around her waist and kissed her deeply.

Our tongues danced with each other's desperately.

I reached behind her and shut the door without letting go of our embrace.

She quickly got to her knees and, in minutes, her mouth pleasuring my womanhood.

My breath quickened as I grabbed her head and pushed it closer to me.

I felt her rapidly attempting to take me to climax with her mouth.

I took her hand and led her into my bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and raised her skirt to reveal that she had no undergarments.

I kissed her center that caused her to squeal.

My tongue starts to caress her.

I entered two fingers inside her and starts pumping in and out.

We kissed passionately as my pace accelerated.

She put her legs around my waist, attempting to get me go deeper.

Karlie was screaming at this point and I was starting to wonder if our neighbors would hear.

I felt her reach her climax. She shook violently and screeched.

I pulled my fingers slowly out of her, Karlie turned me over and took me again in her mouth.

She sucked and licked and I just fell backwards in ecstasy.

As we both laid on the bed, I asked, "Do you have any other plans this weekend?"

She smiled and said, "I just have to sell those damn cookies."

I laughed and said, "Well we can do something about that. I can buy all of that. I love cookies! Especially yours!"

I wrapped my arms around her as we drifted off to sleep.