Karlie's Kookies and More!

Karlie Elizabeth Kloss is a popular baker on their town.

She has opened her little bakery shop, "Karlie's Kookies (and more!)", on the side of the street a week ago, that sells vegan and non-vegan cookies, pastries and other delicacies.

Cookies, cupcakes, other sweet cakes, name all the sweets you want, and she can make all of it.

Karlie dedicated almost her entire life on baking and managing the shop.

Sometimes she would ask herself if is this what her life would be until death?

Life made of plain flour, designed with icings and candies but no more extra toppings?

One day, she opened up her shop and started her day baking new recipes of sweets. Then after she filled up the counters, she opened her shop.

By nine o'clock in the morning, her assistants, Jourdan and Joan, arrived and starts taking orders from customers.

When more customers starts filling up the shop, Karlie starts taking orders too.

She smiled to her first customer.

She take note of the customer's features.

The girl has a very mesmerizing blue eyes,beautiful lashes, and long curly hair that surrounds her beautiful face.

Karlie thought that this girl is not just cute, but a wonderful Goddess, that God himself, sent from up above.

The girl's crystal blue eyes surveyed the menu, looking intently on a chocolate cherry cupcake.

Karlie cleared her throat before asking, "May I take your order Miss?"

The girl smiled and said, "Oh I'll take a dozen of these sweet chocolate cherry cupcakes. Please? Thank you."

Karlie get a box and put the treats inside.

The girl curiously asked, "Does your shop new here? I didn't saw this weeks ago. By the way I am Taylor."

They shook hands. Both knew at that moment that there's something special sparked between them.

Karlie smiled brightly at Taylor, and said "I'm Karlie and yes we are new here. We opened the shop a week ago."

She then gave the box to Taylor as Taylor paid for her cupcakes.

Karlie handed Taylor her change. Taylor captured her fingers and holds Karlie's fingertips to her lips.

Taylor kissed Karlie's fingertips and she grinned at Karlie's stunned expression.

She then winked and bid goodbye, "Well I think I'll visit here more often. I would love to kknow you more, Karlie!"

Karlie was still in shocked even after Taylor left.

She was completely charmed.

It was five days until the mysterious Taylor returned, this time with a friend.

They pulled up in front of the shop, riding motorcycles.

Taylor's friend was not much taller than Karlie and Taylor.

The girl has long blonde hair but her facial feautures seems snobbish.

Taylor went up to the counter, where Karlie was and greeted her with a large grin.

She then handed Karlie, a bunch of lilies.

Karlie gasped but said thanks.

She then took it, a blush spread on her face as she smelled the flowers.