Delicate

(Taylor's POV)

Some people say that if you are in a relationship, there are so many signs that could tell you if your partner is cheating or not.

Some people also say that your partner could be cheating on you while still loving you. Is that even possible? Once they cheat on you, they don't love you!

I am not good on spotting those signs. My past relationships always leave my heart broken. They always found a better person than me. 

When I met Karlie Elizabeth Kloss, she gained my trust easily. I am scared to love and trust again but I'll take another risk for her.

Karlie has the most beautiful smile, a gorgeous body, and an actual sunshine. Did you know that Karlie has the most glorious legs? Her legs seem to never end.

Our personalities were different. Karlie is more outgoing and can easily be the center of attraction. I on the other side, tend to avoid those things. But like what they say, opposites attract.

As the days goes by, I felt that Karlie's love for me is different from my ex-lovers. Karlie is selfless. She cares more about me than her. And that's why I love her so much!

--------

Karlie helped me bake some chocolate chip cookies. We'll sell that then donate the money to the Naked Heart Foundation, an organization committed to advancing the health and well-being of children and adolescents.

After our baking session, Karlie said, "Tay, why don't we get cleaned up, get dressed, and go out? The night's still young, we can even watch a movie!"    

 "Are you asking me out on a date, Klossy?"  

"Well I guess I am, Swifty. So...?"

I did not answer her. Instead, I run swiftly like a Swift. I went to my room, look through my closet and grabbed a new set of sexy lingerie and a dress to kill.

I heard Karlie shouted from downstairs, "I'm ready when you're ready!!!"

Shoot! I still need shoes!

I quickly grabbed a sparkling heels and then I took one last look at the mirror before stepping out my room.

Karlie was waiting for me and when she saw me, she walked towards me smiling. She open her arms for a hug and she pulled me close. She looked into my eyes and said, "You look beautiful, Taylor."

I winked and smiled when I said, "Probably, you'll like what's underneath too."

She ran her hands down my back, and playfully pinched my butt, "Oh really?! Maybe I'll just have to have a look later after our date." 

------- 

When we got back,  as the elevator door opens we can't get back to the room fast enough.

Karlie gently lifted me up and caress my body with care as if I am a delicate flower.

We start slowly moving back and forth in perfect rhythm. Minutes passed and we both moan with pleasure.  

 As she lift herself off of me, she smile at me and kissed me again passionately.   

"I love you Taylor. I'll always love only you."

-------

Do the girls back home touch you like I do?
Long night, with your hands up in my hair
Echoes of your footsteps on the stairs
Stay here, honey, I don't wanna share

'Cause I like you
This ain't for the best
My reputation's never been worse, so
You must like me for me
Yeah, I want you
We can't make
Any promises now, can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink

Is it cool that I said all that?
Is it chill that you're in my head?
'Cause I know that it's delicate (delicate)
Is it cool that I said all that
Is it too soon to do this yet?
'Cause I know that it's delicate
Isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it?
Isn't it?
Isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it?
Isn't it?
Delicate