This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Taylor's POV

As I walked through the classroom door, I gripped nervously on my backpack. Today, is a day unlike any other days I have. No one is bullying me today. I wonder why. 

Normal days for me is when jocks always tease or do pranks to me.  Sometimes I think of not going to school anymore but I need to finish studying for the sake of my parents.

I hesitated to enter the room when I see Karlie, the leader of the bully group, standing at the entrance. I am always more nervous when the 'king' is the one talking to me. I don't dislike her but I don't like her either?. I am not sure of what I am feeling towards her.

She's defending me from other bullies but she bully me herself. She always make me do her home works, her projects, buy her lunch, carry her things, and more. But she never hurt me physically like the other bullies do.

"Oh... the nerd queen finally graced us with her presence!!!", she shouted to all of our classmates, while she wiggles her eyebrows up and down and grinning at me. Others ignore her and others laugh and shakes their heads as if saying 'here goes their drama again'.

I can't help but to stare at her beauty. She has this cool bad persona vibes but she's still a goddess! She's wearing a white t-shirt and ripped jeans instead of our school uniform. I hate her and I like her at the same time.

I stopped admiring her when she said, "I know I'm hot, babe." 

And I felt I blushed when she checked me out and said, "Well, damn!, I bet you're hotter than hell if we do a makeover! You want to ditch class and study Biology on our own?"

"oooh... King is making her move on nerdy!!!.. what is happening???..." -- Some of bystanders says.

"Do you know what do DNA helicase, perverts, and you have in common?" -- I asked Karlie.

Karlie shakes her head no.

"Well. You both want to unzip genes."

"oh! nice comeback!" --   I heard some of the bystanders saying that. 

Karlie gritted her teeth. She don't think that I'll do that. Talking back. I saw anger flickered on her eyes but vanished as she smiled sweetly at me and said, "You know what's the difference between me, DNA helicase and perverts?"

She pulled me by my wrist and I shivered as she whispered to my ear, "I. CAN. MAKE. YOU. MOAN. MY. NAME. LIKE. THERE's. NO. TOMORROW. I can fuck you endlessly and still you'll want more!"

I whisked my hand away from her and I moved past her and sat on my chair as if nothing happened. I heard her laugh as she goes to her chair, just as the teacher walks in.

Activity Time.

Our teacher switched off the lights as he started to play a movie. There are 2 students in one group. Per group, we need to write an essay about the movie so we need to focus and write notes.

I was surprised when Karlie exchanged seats with my study partner. I could feel the heat of her stare as she sat beside me. I ignored her and continue watching the movie and taking notes.