Christmas Eve

[Taylor's POV]

A month before Christmas, Karlie came over to my apartment to help decorate the Christmas tree with me and my cats.

Christmas day is very special to me and I really wanted her to be a

part of it.

We start hanging ornaments as we dance and sing along with some of my Christmas songs.

Then after that we watched the movie The Nightmare before Christmas and all the Home Alone movies.

Christmas eve came and we celebrate at the Kloss's house.

I am so grateful that we are gathered together. The Swifts and The Klosses.

We shared a wonderful family dinner. We chat and play some games.

Then Kimby suggested that we should watch the movie Elf before sleeping.

The twins got their own foam single bed and laid it on the floor.

Austin and Kristine chose the two single chairs.

Dad and Mom, Kurt and Tracy have their own group at the corner round table.

Me and Kar chose to lay down on the couch.

She's hugging me from behind.

At the first thirty minutes of the movie, I feel Karlie's lips on my nape and start giving it small kisses.

Her hand also starts traveling at the side of my hip. Up and down from my waist to my thigh.

I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around us.

I know where this is going. She's a little tease right now. I'm starting to feel wet.

We both drank wine that makes us tipsy and makes us feel even more hotter.

I slipped my hand inside her jogging pants and starts rubbing her over her panty.

Karlie also starts to rub my clit and she pushed her fingers

deep inside of me.

Oh gosh! doing this where our siblings and parents gathered around us! This really turns me on!

I bit into my other hand as I feel myself reaching my orgasm.

Karlie also tried to be silent, biting my shoulder as I thrust faster and faster inside of her.

We both came together.

After the movie was over we hurriedly headed back towards her room.

She immediately pulled me on top of her on the bed.

We ripped each other's clothes off and fucked like there's no tomorrow.

We were practically screaming and moaning, good thing Karlie make it sound proofed when she got their house renovated last year.

We reached multiple orgasms and we just lay there on her bed, sweating and juices dripping.

Kar changed her position. She's now laying on bed on her stomach.

I'm still horny and an idea struck me.

I started giving her massage on her shoulders.

She deeply sighed and said "Oh my G Tay that feels good!".

I moved my hands under her arms and side of her breasts, I felt Karlie breath harder.

When I moved my hands up her legs, Karlie turned around, giving me more access between her legs.

I went down and kissed the inside of her thighs and then starts eating her.

She instructed me to do the 69 position.

I started fucking her as she was doing me too, and we came again on each other's mouth in less than a minute.

I kissed her lips and said, "Merry Christmas my sunshine!!! I LOVE YOU, KARLIE!"