I Can't Come!!!

Karlie was shocked when she visited Taylor and caught her bestfriend naked and masturbating on her bed.

'Ooohh..ahhh.ahhh...'

Taylor is having trouble reaching her orgasm. She first tried to touched herself... inserting her fingers into her pussy and massaging her clit... but after a while she groaned in frustration for not reaching her peak.

'Huhuhu i knew it! I cant reach orgasm by just my fingers!!!'

She get her three pointed vibrator and inserted it into her pussy while massaging her breasts.

'Hmmmnn...ahhhh...oohh..ahhh...'

Karlie is silently laughing and thinking that Tay wouldn't last five minutes on that vibrator.

'Damn Tay you wouldnt last long with that sucker'

But she was shocked once again when Taylor reached twenty minutes but still no orgasm. Taylor turned off the vibrator and threw it on the wall. Screaming in frustration.

'Why cant i still come!!! Aaaaggghhh!'

Karlie silently muttered:

'Oh no! Tay! Geez is she frigid or something? But she was lubricating just fine..well i guess i need to help her!'

Karlie decided to help her bestfriend.
She take off her tshirt and pants and make herself known to Taylor.

'Well hello there princess! Im home!

When Tay saw Karlie on her lingerie, she quickly covered her naked body.

'Oh what??! Karlie! What are you doing here? Why are you wearing just your underwear??!'

'Then why are you sitting there all naked?hmmm?'

'Oh...ah uh uh... this is nothing..'

Karlie sat beside Tay and tease her some more.

'Princess..i saw everything... i knew you were having trouble getting off.. nothing to be ashamed of..'

Taylor cried.

'Ha uh ah..this is so embarrasing!!'

'Oh no baby don't be a cry baby. so...Do you want to have some friendly advice?'

Karlie let Tay be on top of her and she gently massaged Taylor's boobs. Tay moaned in pleasure.

'Hhmmnn...Kar...'

'So..there's no problem in your sensitivity..why are you having trouble reaching the big O??!'

Karlie then slide her body downwards so she can lick Taylor's pussy. Taylor is now riding Karlie's face.

'Oh! Hey Karlie! Stop! What are you doing?! No!'

'Be quiet Tay.. im helping you with your problem..hmm'

Karlie starts licking Taylor. She pushed her tongue deeper. Taylor's hips moves along Karlie's tongue rhythm.

'Oh Karlie..I think ... i think I gonna come... ahhhh..ahhh.'

5 minutes....
15 minutes...

Karlie turned over Tay.. she is now on top. She is still sucking and licking in between Taylor's legs.

20 minutes passed. But Tay still not reaching her orgasm.

In Karlie's mind: 'oh dang it! Why hasnt she come yet? My tongue is about to fall off! I think i needed a heavy artillery!'

Karlie run off outside and rummaged her handbag. She entered the room again with a 10 inches strapon dildo.

'What the hell is that Karlie?!'

'No questions needed now babe!'

Karlie positioned herself in between Taylor again and entered Taylor's wet pussy without problem.

'Oh...ahhh..Karlie! That is so big!!! Aaahhh! Ooohhh...'

'Hmmm..better than your fingers and vibrator huh? And better than my tongue.. hmp!'

Karlie thrusts harder and deeper.

'Ahh..Karlie that is so great...feels fantastic...'

'Arent you coming soon? Im coming Tay'

'Aaahh...Karlie..dont come yet...ahhh..ahh..'

'Lets come together baby...ahhh..ahh...'

'Karlie!'

'Taylor!'

'Aaaaaaahhh!'

'Aaaahhhhhh!'

The pair both reached their orgasm.