Getaway Car

Karlie's POV

We're now having a romantic getaway at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. 

Once or thrice a month, we'll make a schedule to meet up and spend time together in secret.

Taylor is always the driver and I'm the one who's taking pictures and videos. 

This woman captivated my heart. My heart always beat erratically whenever she smile or every time she look into my eyes.  

We changed into some sexy bikinis and hit the beach after we ate lunch. 

Taylor and I helped each other to put on some sun tan lotion.   

I noticed some guys and girls giving us some special attention.

After some time of swimming, I swam back up and lay a blanket in the sand and sat and watch how Taylor's sexy body enjoy the water. I picked a location further away from other groups.

When Taylor got tired swimming back and forth, she swam back ashore and searched for me. I raised my hand so that she'll find me easier.

As she walks, I had a great view of her gorgeous body, especially her cleavage. I am wearing my ray ban sunglasses so I'm sure that she couldn't tell that I am staring at her hungrily.  I licked my lips as the water droplets travel from her wet hair to her breasts then her perfectly toned stomach.

We wandered around the beach for another half hour then decided to walk back to our lodge.

We held hands and sway it as we walk. I love this kind of moment in where we could hold hands or kiss or cuddle each other without worrying about ruining our 'reputations'.

 This is one of my happy moments. Having a great time, with a great girl. My girl.

I sighed a happy a contented sigh. I think Tay heard it or feel my happiness too, because she looked up at me and smiled then snuggle close to me. 

"Are you happy? I am so happy to be here with you, baby" -- Taylor.

"Yes I always enjoyed our time together, princess. Every second with you is a precious moment."  

Our arms were still around each other as we entered the lodge. It's as if we don't want to be a meter away from each other. So fucking cheesy right??!

We changed into sweaters and pants. When I'm done putting logs and ready the fireplace, Taylor tapped my shoulder and she showed me a pair of gold star necklaces. She helped me wear the other necklace then I helped her put hers.

An hour later, we were sitting in front of the fireplace, snuggling together, watching the fire, and sipping wine.

We gazed at each other at the same time and our lips brushed. We smiled as we kiss each other. Perfect moment!   

I feel a warmth sensation through my entire body.My hand grazed her cheek as we kissed, our tongues dancing together. A soft sigh both escaped our lips. 

She slid her hands across my body then cupped my breasts. She starts to take off my sweater and hers, never stopping the kiss. She's on top of me as I laid my back on the floor. 

I traced a finger from her chin down to her cleavage, down to her toned tummy.  I feel the goosebumps spread across her skin. She removed her bra and brought her nipples closer to my lips. I sucked them eagerly, earning a moan as she gently stroked my hair. 

My hands caressed her sides as I sucked on each nipple. I bit and suck them gently earning more moans from her.

I kissed her neck up to her lips again. I made my way under her panties and I slid my fingers into her at the same time I sucked her tongue. I start thrusting my fingers in and out of her.

She put her hand on top of my hand penetrating her.

 "Please baby..." -- Taylor begged as she pushing my fingers even deeper into her.

"Hey baby... we don't need to rush.. just relax.. we have so much time"

I played with her nipples again as I build more and more tension on her lower region.

My rhythm sped up. Taylor hugged me tighter as I continue thrusting in and out of her. Then her body rocked, her lips partly parted as she let out a long moan.

I did not pulled out my fingers. I gave her a passionate kiss and starts pumping in and out of her again gently. 

I stare at her as the glow from the fire reflected across her beautiful face. She began rocking her hips faster and minutes later she reached heaven again. I pulled out my fingers and tasted her sweet juices. When she recovered from her orgasm, her hands reached around my pants and I helped her take it off. She starts pleasuring me too. I whined as she refused to relieve me. 

She wickedly smiled as she continues to torture me!

She repeats the torture for I don't know how long! I almost cry! I wanted release soon! The pressure in my womb growing more and more intense!

She then thrusts deeper and harder and faster.

She kissed me to muffle my screams. I scratched her back as I feel the hot gush coming out from me. I watched her as she moved down her lips and licked me down there. Taylor looked up and said, "I love you, Karlie"

I hugged her and said "I love you too.. so very much, Taylor". We shared another kiss and I embraced her to sleep.

The fire continues to flicker as we drifted off into blissful sleep.

------

You were drivin' the getaway car
We were flyin', but we'd never get far
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
We're ridin' in a getaway car
There were sirens in the beat of your heart