Gloves of Lust

(Karlie's POV)
I am a newbie member of a secret all girls' underground group.
All girls who wants to fight and loves sex, like me, come together once a month, and an announcer will choose one contender among the girls to fight the champion... a sexfight.

There's a boxing ring with about fifty girls sitting on the benches surrounding it. The announcer start the event tonight,

'Hello ladies, welcome to our monthly sexfight! For our newcomers, we are having this fight every month. One lucky girl is chosen to go and fight last month's champion. The battle ends when either one of them experiences an orgasm. The winner can do whatever she pleases to the loser. Taking pictures or videos is not allowed! Both women will start the fight in their underwear. Now let's choose our girl!'

The announcer picked a name from a list of rolled papers in a fish bowl, 'well, congratulations! you're our contestant of the month, Knockout!'

And of course! That's me!
I stepped over the elastic ropes into the ring. Everyone clapped excitedly as my starts cheering my alias name.

The announcer called out the last champion, 'And now for last month's champion, please give a warm applause to Catastrophe!'

A tall girl like me, that I had seen days before, walked out from a corner. I knew that her real name is Taylor. She bleached her blonde short hair. It actually looked very nice. So.. she's the champion!

We were instructed to remove our extra clothes.
As I removed my jeans, I blushed a deep shade of red and tried to hide it. I am still shy being showy to others.

A bell ringed to signal the start of the fight. Almost immediately, Taylor was right in front of me, grabbed me by the shoulders, turned me around and held my arms behind my back, effectively locking me in place.

She started to caress my breasts through my bra.

She tried to get under my bra, but she changed her intention. Instead she wants to unhook and remove my bra.

I tried to fight her but her grip was so strong. She slowly took off my bra, and I felt every stares as Tayor started caressing my breasts again. Without my bra, it felt way more intense, her fingers around my hardening nipples. It felt so gokd that I need all my sanity to hold a moan.
I felt wetness between my thighs, and when I looked down I saw that my panties were partially soaked.

She tied my hands behind my back with some handcuffs.

Oh goodness! I will lose my first fight! Without actually having a chance to fight!

She ripped off my panties. I fell onto the ground face first, to cover up my body, but Taylor flipped me over. Showing everyone my naked self. I heard a moan, I saw some of the girls starting to please theirselves, fingering under their clothes.

Taylor slowly reached down and slid a single finger in. I tried to say something, but all that came out was a soft groan.

As she included a second finger, I started sweating and turning red. Her fingers that were now inside me were really doing a great job.
But just as I was on the edge of climaxing, she stopped. She then moved her head right between my legs, and before I could prepare my body, she gave a long, wet kiss onto my clit.

Oh goodness!

My legs started trembling, heavy breathing, my juices starts flowing out.

I let out a loud moan of pleasure as my head tilted backwards. All the girls in the room started clapping.
Taylor won!

She then removed my handcuffs and loosen her grip.

She's the winner so I will do whatever she wants afterwards.

She instructed me to sit with my back against the elastic ropes, and then she slowly removed her panties.

Before I had time to react, her pussy was pressed against my face, and I started sucking and licking and nibbling. I softly caressed her breasts when she grabbed my arms towards them. Soon, she was coming. Her face turned red and she experienced violent spasms, her pussy juice was all over me while she moaned loudly.

She then lifted me, and pushed me, with my pussy around one of the poles in the corners of the ring. It hurt a little, but it also filled me with so much pleasure that I came again and again. I loudly moaned several times.
Lots of my juics drips down the pole. And then I passed out.

That was my best night ever! But that wouldn't be my last fight! I'll come back for you, Catastrophe!