The Caller

Taylor got home, tired from her recording studio.

She opened her front door and was greeted by the sound of her phone ringing.

Normally, she would have just let it go to voicemail, but she doesn't have a mobile right now nor a laptop.

She left her laptop at her parents home.

Her mobile phone was currently being replaced, after Meredith, her cat, not so nicely pushed it into the tub last night.

What a life!

She answered the phone as soon as she reached it, "Hello?"

She didn't hear a response so she repeated it again, now with a little more high than normal voice, "Hello? Who's this?"

But all she heard on the other end was, "aahhhhh... oohhhhh... aahhh...."

Taylor rolled her eyes.

Another perv calling out late at night!

She checks for a caller id, but she remembered that Tree replaced this with an old one, after Meredith also 'tripped' on the new telephone.

She immediately put the phone back on the receiver and flopped down on the couch , and starts to watch a Netflix show.

She didn't bothe to go to her bedroom because she was so tired.

She settled herself to sleep on the couch tonight.

She was enjoying the current episode of Orphan Black Season 4 when her phone rings again.

She answered, "Hello?"

She heard again that heavy breathing sound, "ahhhh..ahhh...."

Taylor thinks it sounded more close to orgasm than the first time she heard the sound.

She shouted into the receiver, "Who ever the ef you are!, I don't care! Just leave me the ef alone! Or I'm gonna find you and sue you!, Got it?!"

She banged the phone down back to the receiver and resume watching.

Her eyes soon closed to sleep.

She's having a very erotic dream with Karlie, the model she befriended a week ago, when all of a sudden she was awakened by the phone ringing.

Taylor suddenly sat up the couch. She hesitated to answer the phone, but she thought what if Tree was the one calling now.

She was incredibly wet already just thinking about her dream.

She answered still squeezing her thighs together, "Hello?"

But it was just the creepy perv. "aaahhhhHHHHhhhhh...!"

Taylor dropped the phone to the receiver once again.

She had better things to do right now than listen to that perv.

She needed to relieve herself!

She unbuttoned her jeans and starts to caress herself over her now soaked panties, "hmmmmmmNNn....Karlie..."

She rubbed her palm slowly against her clit.

She slowly slid her hand inside her panties and began to stroke her pussy.

She imagined Karlie is being with her right now.

Taylor slipped in a finger and began pushing it in and out gently.

She added a second finger while her other hand was busy with her breasts, rubbing her nipples through her shirt.

The phone rang again, Taylor wouldn't take it if she's not needing a little more sensation to what she's doing now.

She grabbed the phone and answered in a heavy breath, "Lo?"

It was the pervert again, "ohhhhhh..aahh..."

Taylor silently cursed, "Fuck if this is what you want.. I'll give it to you.."

She put the phone right next to her pussy and pumped her fingers in and out, in and out.

Letting the pervert on the other line, hear her pussy making squishing noises.

Taylor starts to moan as her orgasm builds.

Her pussy clenched around her fingers.

She gasped for breath as the orgasm flowed on and on, her hand unable to stop.

Taylor heard the other caller orgasm alongside her then the line went dead.

Her hips jerked up as the great wave of pleasure hit.

She flopped down again onto the couch as the wave hitting her dies.

She withdrew her fingers slowly, as aftershocks of pleasure surged within her.

As Taylor starts licking her fingers, someone tapped her shoulders from behind and said, "Hi Taylor!"

Taylor screamed and turned around!

She was ready to pounce the intruder!

But was shocked to see Karlie, proudly naked and smiling widely at her, "What are you doing here Karlie??!"

Karlie answered, "Tree, is one of my closest friends. I requested her that today I want to surprise you. I'm your prank caller. At first I just want to tease you,

but then you start feeling yourself up and I can't control myself too. I started to masturbate with you on the phone! That was so hot!!!"

Karlie leaned closer to Taylor.

She held up Taylor's hands and stare to Taylor's eyes, "Let's start it over again shall we?"