I Did Something Bad

(Karlie's POV)

After the 'Kissgate' happened, Taylor and I are back to square one. Our publicists got mad and they told us that we better go back to 'hiding'. They said we did something bad that night. We ruined their 'plan'.

They said it is bad for us to show people that we are more than best friends. That it is not acceptable that we are more than normal American gal pals. 

But why are we feeling good on doing such things that they said will ruin us? I feel like.. It's too good to be bad. There's so much fun in that! And I think Taylor would agree that we'll still do those things over and over again! Kissing in public, holding hands on sidewalks, laughing like kids, and loving each other like there's no tomorrow!

And there's one thing I'm really good at...

Being a bad girl....

-----

I waited patiently for Taylor to enter our 'secret room'. 

When she entered the room, I closed my eyes as she walked over to me. I slightly shivered as her hands traced down my spine. I am fully naked and I am kneeling on the carpet floor.

"Have you been a bad girl today, Karlie?"

"Yes Taylor. I've been a very bad girl today."

"You've been a bad girl huh? Tell me what you did today my bad Karlie."

"I..uh..I.. well... ahmm.. I played with myself all day.. I didn't mean to.. I know that you told me that I should wait for you.. But I missed you so much.. And when I heard your song on the radio.. I don't know what happened... my body took control over my mind.. "

I looked up at her, "I am so sorry for being a bad girl today, Taylor. Just hearing your voice turns me on."

She extended her hand, helping me to get up and lay me on the bed.

Then she undressed herself. Taking off her robe, the only thing that covers her nakedness. She get on top of me and licked my ear then whispered, "Does it really turn you on when you hear my voice?"

"Yes baby, it  really does. It is too hard not to."   

She caress my breasts and said, "Is that so? Then let me punish you for being a very very very bad girl...."

Sometimes..

It is really good to be bad.

-----------------------

They're burning all the witches, even if you aren't one
They got their pitchforks and proof, their receipts and reasons
They're burning all the witches, even if you aren't one
So light me up (light me up), light me up (light me up)
Light me up, go ahead and light me up (light me up)
Light me up (light me up), light me up (light me up)