Kookies and Kloset

Taylor's POV

What a day!!!

I should be in the studio right now getting ready to record a new song.

I should be playing with Olivia, who is my saber tooth tiger cub, my baby wolverine, the princess of meow town, a melting snowman, a sloth, my little unicorn kitty cat, my magical pegasus.

I should be on my couch, eating a kale rice bowl while Tumblr lurking or watching some dolphin videos or re-watching the adorable bff video of me and Karlie or the bad blood music video where we fought with lust obviously in our eyes.

But here I am now, locked in Karlie's closet!!! Well it is not literally locked but I don't want to come out right now.. not at this moment when she is doing something I cannot take my eyes off!!! And I am in no position to disturb her or let my presence known. I am so embarrassed! What am I doing!!!

Do you wanna know how I got here?!

Well, I thought it would be a good prank if I get all the cookies from Karlie's kitchen. She'll freak out when I tell her that I ate all of it without saving some for her! She's a cookie monster! And she'll definitely throw a very cute tantrum and I will say sorry and we'll kiss and make up! Okay... back to where am I now...

So I went to her apartment, saw my favorite Adidas sweater of hers on the sofa so I grabbed it and put it on, got the cookies from her secret jars. 

I ate some cookies as I searched her kitchen for more foods.

I will grab some granola bars too but then I heard keys dangling then someone is opening the door and I knew that I'll get busted if I don't hid quickly so I ran to her bedroom with some cookies still on my mouth. 

I want to hid under her bed but there's no space for me there because all Karlie's luggage bags are there! So I hid in the closet.

Not locked but nowhere to go.

Just sitting uncomfortably while trying hard to silently watch what my girlfriend is doing but even if I close my eyes, I can still hear her sweet moans.

"Taylor...hmmm..Taylor...aaahhhh...yes..yes..like that baby.."

Oh my gosh!

She's turning me on!

Is this is her way to relieve stress after her work? Playing with herself and imagining that I am with her!

 I wanted to step out of the closet the moment she started touching herself but I felt myself stopping on its own, not wanting to end this spectacular scene.  

We actually not yet on the 'making love' part of the relationship. She's such a gentlewoman! We'll just kiss and touch skins but we are not going further. I feel that I am not ready yet. I know that she's a sexually active person (she told me about her past relationships), but she respects me every time. She's not forcing me to do more than kiss and some skin touching.

I am curious when she suddenly stopped. I did everything not to make a noise when she got up and retrieve something from the drawer near from where am I hiding  (I dare not to take deep breaths when I saw her nude body near me!) .

She went back to bed when she got the thing.. what is that? oh my Karlie! 

She got a vibrator on her hand!!! She began to run the vibrator all over her body. She took some of her wetness and rubbed it on her nipples. 

"Fuck me princess..Harder..Faster.."

 Then she moved the vibrator between her legs and threw her head back moaning and writhing on the bed. I bit on my fingers as I watch her shudder, her legs splaying open and her arm working the vibrator on herself with haste.   

A moan wanted to escape my lips as she finally thrust her hips upwards and let out a groan as she came.  

My legs were also trembling and I felt the wetness between my legs.

She got up and went to her bathroom. I hurriedly get out and away from her apartment, holding the cookies with extra care.

When I got home, I took a quick shower.

I am shocked when I got out the shower, Karlie is sitting pretty on top of my bed and eating the cookies I stole!

"Hey Tay! Surprised? Do you think I will not punish you for stealing my cookies and ..."

she walked closer to me, run a hand over the robe I am wearing then whisper to my ear, "..you know baby.. if you want to watch me playing with myself, you can always ask.."

I am startled.. so she knew?

"H--h--how?..how did--"

She carried me bridal style and gently put me on the bed. She hovered over me, a naughty smile plastered on her face. Her green eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Hmm..how did I know? Well cupcake..you might want to improvise your skills as a thief. First, you left the door unlocked, second my Adidas sweater which you like, is missing on my couch.. third there are cookie crumbs all over my kitchen up to my bedroom.. so I knew you're there or was there.."

"Yeah... I..I-- I've done all that and went home before you arrived?.."

"Really Tay?..you still don't want to admit?..well.. you also kinda left my closet open after you left."

I felt my face blushed so hard! So hot!!! I am so embarrassed!

"Don't worry, you'll pay for that"

Then she starts undressing my robe... and what happens next is for you to find out.

I would never ever steal cookies from her and hide inside her closet anymore!!!