Costume Party

[Karlie's POV]

Today, I am eighteen years old.

My parents planned a costume party for me and my twin's birthday tonight.

Parties like that sounds lame to me.

My parents insisted to get me an alien costume.

I don't wanna wear costumes like that, but I don't have any choice, do I?

Oh I did have a choice!

I'm planning to locked myself inside my room and wait for the party to end.

I sneak a peek on my bedroom window.

I groaned as I watched bunch and bunch of people came.

I sat on my bed and bored myself in my room watching any shows available in the television.

An hour later, my twin sister, Taylor, walked inside my room.

This is her room too, but we have separate queen sized beds.

Taylor's two minutes older than me.

She's wearing a cute cat suit but was way too big for her.

She's like inside Garfield, the big cat monster ate her!

She looked like a giant stuffed cat doll and slightly drunk!

She had a bottle of alcohol in her hand.

I know that she stole it somewhere. Our parents never allowed us to drink underage.

Taylor saw me and asked, "Hey Kar what are you doing here?! the party's outside!"

I shrugged and throws the question back at her, "Well, what are you doing here then?"

She laughed, "I planned to party up here by myself! The party outside was no fun! Didn't know you're here."

She flopped herself in her bed, and gestured her hand, "You want to have a drink with me?"

I was a little surprised. She and I weren't close.

She's always ignoring me.

I thought the reason why she's like that is because we are both girls and both girls tend to be jealous with each other.

But she's somewhat kind today, maybe the alcohol was affecting her.

I nodded my head as I approached her bed, "Yeah Sure"

She handed me the bottle and I took a sip.

I coughed a little, I'm not used to drinking alcohol.

We exchanged sipping in the bottle until I feel dizzy and my words became sloppy.

Taylor laughed at me and said, "You're already drunk! We'll have our own party here. We'll see how long it takes for Mom and Dad to find us.

Oh shocks Kar! Help me to get rid with this costume! It's getting so hot being inside this cat!"

She tried to reach her back to unzip the costume, but she couldn't stretch that far.

I helped her pulled the zipper down, and saw that she was wearing only a bra and panties underneath the costume.

I blushed a little and I heard Taylor said, "Its a good thing I just wear my undies inside! So hot!"

When I finished unzipping her, she got this wildest idea to invite me inside her costume!