Crowded Places

Taylor's POV 

I hate crowded places but this Saturday night, my boss and my workmates insisted that I should join them to celebrate our new project. We went to a bar that they say is very crowded on weekends especially this summer. People are jammed in like on a subway or imagine being like a sardines in can. You can hardly squeeze your way over to get a drink.

We waited for an hour just to get a space near the bar.

As we make our way to the bar, I felt someone's touching me. I panicked! My team is busily ordering for drinks and appetizers, I felt the hand squeeze my butt. I swatted the hand away. I moved to the other end of the bar. An hour later, as I raise my arm to reach for my fifth beer mug given by the bartender, the hand is on my butt again. 

I mentally cursed myself for wearing a dress tonight. I did not have time to change my clothes after our project presentation. The hand is at the hem of my dress and then tries to reach under it. I swatted the hand again and I took the courage to look at the person who dares molesting me.

I initially thought that the hand belongs to an old pervert man, but I am wondering how an old man or a man has a smooth and feminine hand. I am surprised that the hand belongs to a gorgeous woman. She's staring at me with lust in her beautiful hazel eyes. She licked her lips and then winked at me. I think she's drunk!

She rests her palms firmly on each of my thighs. I did not protest at all! What am I doing? I am mesmerized by her gaze. She reaches down under my butt trying to get her hand between my legs. Oh, god, I can't breathe! What will happen next? Why am I not objecting?

She pushed my legs further wide apart. 

My team is busy discussing something and the music is so loud and nobody is giving attention to us. And that added to her motivation.  

She pressed her fingers hard into my panties. I didn't know what took over me but I open my legs more to her touch.

She slips her hand inside my panties and right onto my pussy.  She easily eased in cause I'm wet as fuck! Oh, god! My hips jerked to her movement. A person, specifically a woman I don't know is finger fucking me in a public bar!!!

I am such a pervert! A total stranger is fucking me and I am letting her!

I felt like peeing so I pull away from her slender fingers and quickly headed to the ladies room. When I got out from the cubicle, that woman is already waiting for me.

I tried to ran away but she blocked my way and locked the bathroom door.

She pushes me back into the wall and kisses me passionately. She then cups my breast and her other hand pushes under my skirt, opening my legs again for her.

I gasped when she pushed three fingers into me without a warning. 

Aaaaahhh! I am going crazy!!! She's thrusting in and out, harder and deeper into me! 

And then the wave of my orgasm hit me!

I felt my body went limp over the stranger's body for a minute.

When she eased her fingers out, she licked all of my juices on her fingers then kissed my lips. I tasted my juices. She bit my lip and whispered, "Come with me. I'll take you home. My name's Karlie."

"I..I'm Taylor."

We hold hands and went out of the bar then rode a cab to her apartment.

From that moment, I never hate going to crowded places again.

---------

[Intro]

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

[Verse 1]

I wanna take you different places
I know the touring is romantic

I know you like the way I held my temper

I can be your heart to let go

[Chorus 1]

[Verse 2]

When I was just blowing up when I said

And then when I got home when I played that show in L.A

And when I only want to hold you
I thought I wanted you to hold me

[Chorus 1]
'Cause I've been scared of crowded places
Come with me, I'll take you home
'Cause I've been scared of crowded places
Come with me, I'll take you home

[Bridge]
It falls to death so talk with me
This life, what if it's you and me?
Don't know, oh no
Maybe that means we'll fall from grace
It'd be ok, I'd have your face with me
You'll see, you'll see, you'll see, you'll see

[Chorus 2]
'Cause I've been scared of crowded places
I've been scared of crowded places
'Cause I've been scared of crowded places
I've been scared of crowded places
'Cause I've been scared of crowded places
I've been scared of crowded places
'Cause I've been scared of crowded places
I've been scared of crowded places
'Cause I've been scared of crowded places
I've been scared of crowded places

[Outro]
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey  

  ---------