Cyber Sex with Klossy

(Karlie's POV)

hmmmm... even a simple act of sitting in front of my computer...naked and being a total stranger for someone I knew and love.. makes me horny...
i am itching for pleasure...

...user SwiftyCat just logged in...

Time for another cyber fun tonight!

-------------------
**private videocall conversation**

Klossy: Hey there SwiftyCat! You're always on time!

SwiftyCat: well.. I just...

Klossy: well whatever reason you have... I am glad that you're here now.. I always feel horny whenever I am talking to you and seeing your lovely face.. your eyes so blue... your voice so sweet... gives tingling sensations down to my very core... I'll start undressing immediately now, okay?

SwiftyCat: *just nodded her head eagerly while biting her lower lip. She carefully adjusts her eyeglasses to clearly see the slow seduction of the girl in front of her camera*

-----------------
(Third Person's POv)

Karlie is having a what we call internet or cyber sex with Taylor every night.

Karlie and Taylor were neighbors.

It was a coincidence when one day, Karlie saw Taylor's account on the same dating site she has an account too.

Karlie had a huge crush on Taylor since their childhood days but she has not got a chance to be close with her. Taylor is an introvert. She would always love to pick her books and hiding inside her house instead of socializing with other kids or friends or neighbors.

At first, Karlie doesn't want to believe that Tay has an account on that site. She thought maybe it was a fake account that using Tay's pic but when she heard that lovely voice.. she knew.. it is her Taylor!

Karlie would never imagine it even in her wildest dreams! Having cyber sex with her girl!

Then their next sessions, Taylor setup a camera for herself and Karlie fall inlove even more when she saw the face of the woman she admired the most.

Karlie is being careful not to show her face on the camera and she is using a software for voice changer so that Taylor wouldn't recognize her.

Taylor has no violent reaction when Karlie said that she doesn't want to show her face but in exchange she can show Taylor her sensitive parts.

What Karlie doesn't know... Taylor also has a huge crush on her ever since but was too shy to approach her tall..sexy.. hottest neighbor.

What would happen if Taylor discovered that it was her Karlie all along??!

-------------------
(**video convo sex**)

Klossy: now..i am totally naked infront of you...hmmm.. hey SwiftyCat can you now see my pussy? It's throbbing hot and wet for you...

SwiftyCat: hmmm..yeah Klossy...I can see it too well..

Klossy: can you tell me how my pussy looks like?.. i am making it wide open for you to see...

SwiftyCat: ...wow...your lovely pussy is very wet right now babe...

Klossy: now put a hand inside your shorts...and start stroking your clit like what I am doing now... aaaahhh...ahhh... gently rub your clit baby....aaahhh....

SwiftyCat: ...im rubbing it now...aaahhh... ahhh... klossy....

Klossy: yeah just like that baby... now move your other hand inside your shirt...and gently massage your breasts... and make your nipples hard like this....hmmm...pinch them...pull them....aaaahhh...ahhh...

SwiftyCat: aaaahhh..hmmmn...aaahhh...

Klossy: look at my boobs Swifty ... my nipples are getting stiff because of you... please suck this baby.. lick it....ahhh...ahhh...more....lick them baby..harder....ahhh...

SwiftyCat: ...put two fingers inside of you Klossy....start pumping in and out of you....yes baby...imagine it was me who is beside you right now and getting in and out of you...keep pumping like that...

Klossy: my clit is getting big...i feel like im bursting inside...aaahhh...ahhhh...i am bout to..

SwiftyCat: aaahhh..ahhh..me too.. im going to...

Both: im cumming..im cumming...aaaaahh!!!!!

*********************

(Next morning)

[Third Person's PoV]

Karlie woke up late. She was running late for her first class. She was shocked when she met Taylor on her way to school. Because she was running, she accidentally bumped unto Taylor who's carrying five books.

She apologized to Taylor as she helped the poor girl to picked up the fallen books.
Taylor stared wide eyes as she can't imagine that her girl crush just bumped unto her and now kneeling in front of her and helping her pick up her books.

Their hands grazed over each other as Karlie handed the books to Taylor. They both blushed but neither of them took the courage to speak so they just went separate ways when they entered their school gate.

Later that night,

They both logged in again at the same time.

Karlie starts undressing again but Taylor stopped her.

For tonight, she just want to have a friend to talked to.

She told 'Klossy', what happened between her and Karliethat morning, that she is so very happy today because she had a chance to be close with her crush and their hands grazed even for a moment. She felt butterflies in her stomach and felt she is flying and her heart was stolen. Taylor looks like a love sick puppy.

Karlie felt happy and she asked Taylor if what is she really feel for that girl.

Taylor said she thinks she is totally inlove with Karlie.

Karlie satisfied with Taylor's answer decided to reveal her true identity.

She said that she'll be right back on their video call. She logged out on her computer but installed the app on her phone.

She then went to Taylor's house. She signed back in and sent a message to 'SwiftyCat' to opened their front door. Confused Taylor followed and is shocked to see a beautiful creature and of course the girl she loved the most, Karlie, smiling widely at her.

Karlie not waiting for Taylor's shocked reaction to calm down, just throw herself into Taylor's arms and kissing Taylor's lips full with love and lust.

That evening... They made all their cyber sex sessions into real ones... two bodies craving for each other for so long... two hearts and bodies joining as one at long last...